PC games are among the best you can find due to their unique features and this set of games requires a Gamepad controller. Skate City is also among the best games due to its amazing features. You would need the X360ce Settings for Skate City to set your gamepad controller to play this game.
You can use X360ce Settings to set gamepad controllers to play PC games as that is its primary function. This content will tell you what you need to know about Skate City. It would bring the steps on how to download the game and also the X360ce Settings for Skate City.
Facts You Need to Know About Skate City
Skate City initial release date is 7th October 2019 and it is a game available for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Windows. The game developers are Agens Games, Room 8 Studio and Skate City involves sports.
In the game, the player will have to Skate the streets of real-world, iconic destinations from around the globe. You would have to go on an interesting adventure by exploring the three cities base on live location.
There are certain system requirements that your PC have to meet before you can play the game. And it includes a 64-bit processor and operating system, 2 GB RAM memory and 595 MB storage. For better performance, your PC should have up to 4 GB RAM memory and more than 595 MB available space.
How to Download Skate City
To download Skate City, you would need an internet connection and would have to visit the Steam Store or Epic Game Store. Follow the steps below to the game from the Steam Store
- Connect your PC to the internet
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have one with them or log in to your account using your account details
- Search for Skate City
- Once seen click add to cart
- Make the payment for the game
- Once you are done with the payment, the game will be added to your library,
- Skate City will be available to download at your library
Follow the steps below to get Skate City from the Epic Game Store
- Open any of the web browsers on your PC
- Using the search icon search for Epic Games
- Visit the website once seen
- On the homepage search for Skate City
- Once seen, select “Buy Now”
- Add up the payment
- Once you are done with the payment, the game will be ready to be downloaded
- The next step is to download and install the Game
X360ce Settings for Skate City
The X360ce Settings for Skate City can be carried out with some steps and they are not complicated at all. You would need the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can carry out any settings. Follow the steps below to carry out the settings
- On your PC open your web browser
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your USB gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Click the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box created a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- To prepare it for settings click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller
- Carry out the settings
- Click the buttons to confirm if they are working properly
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Skate City
Follow these steps according and onc3 you are done with this, you can now open the game to explore all the features.