A USB gamepad controller is recommended to play most games on a PC if you don’t want to play the game with the keyboard. But the controller might not function properly or at all without the right settings. The X360ce Settings for Sherlock Holmes Chapter One will help you set your gamepad controller to play this game.
You may be wondering What’s X360ce? For one who is new to this, you should know that it is an emulator that helps set gamepad controllers to play PC games. This content will tell you what you need to know about Sherlock Holmes Chapter One. It will also bring the X360ce Settings Sherlock Holmes Chapter One and other information that you might find to be helpful.
What You Need to Know About Sherlock Holmes Chapter One
Sherlock Holmes Chapter One is an action-adventure game and its initial release date is 16th November 2021. Its developer is Frogwares and its publisher is Frogwares. Sherlock Holmes Chapter One is available for PlayStation 5, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X and Series S and Microsoft Windows.
System requirements for Sherlock Holmes Chapter One include 12 GB RAM memory, 28 GB storage and Nvidia GeForce GTX 960, 4 GB or AMD Radeon R9 380, 4 GB graphics. For this game to play better on your PC, it is recommended that it has up to 30 GB of available space.
How to Download Sherlock Holmes Chapter One
A lot of websites are available for downloading video games but you can get Sherlock Holmes Chapter One from the steam store. Follow the steps below to download this game
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Log in to your account if you already have an account or sign up for an account
- Using the search icon search for Sherlock Holmes Chapter One
- Click add to cart once seen
- Add up the required payment
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download Sherlock Holmes Chapter One
X360ce Settings for Sherlock Holmes Chapter One
The X360ce Settings Sherlock Holmes Chapter One is what you will get below and it can be easily done and you would not find the steps confusing. But you would first need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can begin the settings. Follow the steps below to carry out this process
- Open your web browser
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the display on the screen
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Resident Evil 2 it is done saving.
These are the steps you need for the X360ce Settings for Sherlock Holmes Chapter One and you can start playing this game with your gamepad controller once you are done with them.
- Resident Evil 2 X360ce Settings for Any PC Gamepad Controller | TESTED & WORKING
- Resident Evil 3 X360ce Settings for Any PC Gamepad Controller | TESTED & WORKING
- Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition X360ce Settings for Any PC Gamepad Controller | TESTED & WORKING