A gamepad controller is recommended for most PC games if you don’t want to use the keyboard and you will also enjoy the game more with it. But without the right settings, the controller will not function properly. The X360ce Settings for Shadow of the Tomb Raider will help you set your gamepad controller to play this game.
IF you are new to X360ce, then you should know that it is an emulator that helps set gamepad controllers to play PC games. This content will tell you what you need to know about Shadow of the Tomb Raider. It will also bring the X360ce Settings for Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
What You Need to Know About Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Shadow of the Tomb Raider is an action-adventure game and its initial release date is 12th September 2018. Its developers are Crystal Dynamics, Eidos-Montréal, Nixxes Software BV and its publishers are Square Enix, Feral Interactive. Shadow of the Tomb Raider is available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, and Microsoft Windows.
System requirements for Shadow of the Tomb Raider include 40 GB Storage, 8 GB RAM memory and 3-3220 INTEL or AMD Equivalent processor. For this game to play better on your PC, it should have up to 16 GB RAM memory and more than 40 GB available space.
How to Download Shadow of the Tomb Raider
From the Steam Store you can download Shadow of the Tomb Raider using the normal steps. Below are the steps you need to download this game
- Connect your PC to the internet
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Sign up for an account or log in to your account if you already have an account
- Using the search icon search for Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- Click add to cart once seen
- Add up the required payment
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download Shadow of the Tomb Raider
X360ce Settings for Shadow of the Tomb Raider
The X360ce Settings for Shadow of the Tomb Raider is what you will get below and it can be easily done and you would not find the steps confusing. But you would first need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can begin the settings. Follow the steps below to carry out this process
- Open your web browser
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the display on the screen
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Shadow of the Tomb Raider once it is done saving
These are the steps you need for the X360ce Settings for Shadow of the Tomb Raider and you can apply them to other PC games.