It would be better to use a gamepad controller to play games that are available for PC as you will enjoy the most this way. The controller might not work properly without adequate settings. The X360ce Settings for ScourgeBringer will help you set your gamepad controller to play this game.
You should note that X360ce is an emulator that helps set gamepad controllers to play PC games. This content will tell you what you need to know about ScourgeBringer and also bring the steps on how to download this game. You will also get the X360ce Settings for ScourgeBringer in this post.
What You Need to Know About ScourgeBringer
ScourgeBringer is an adventure game and its initial release date is 6th February 2020. The game developers are Flying Oak Games, E-Studio while its publishers are Dear Villagers, Yooreka Studio, Plug In Digital. ScourgeBringer is available for Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, Linux, Macintosh operating systems, PlayStation Vita.
System requirements for ScourgeBringer include 2048 MB RAM memory, 500 MB available space and OpenGL 3.0 (DirectX® 10) compliant graphics card and driver graphics. For ScourgeBringer to play much better on your PC, it should have more than 500 MB available space.
How to Download ScourgeBringer
This game is available in the Steam Store for download and you can get it using the normal steps. Follow the steps below to get ScourgeBringer from the Steam Store
- Connect your PC to the internet
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Sign up for an account or log in to your account if you already have an account
- Using the search icon search for ScourgeBringer
- Click add to cart once seen
- Add up the required payment
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download ScourgeBringer
X360ce Settings for ScourgeBringer
The X360ce Settings for ScourgeBringer can be easily done and you would not find the steps complicated. But you would first need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can begin the settings. Follow the steps below to carry out this process
- Open your web browser
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the display on the screen
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of ScourgeBringer once it is done saving
You can start playing ScourgeBringer with your gamepad controller as these are the steps you need.