Most fighting games on PC requires a USB gamepad controller if you don’t want to use the keyboard as you will enjoy playing them this way. Without the right settings, the controller might not function properly. The X360ce Settings for Samurai Warriors 5 will help you set your gamepad controller to play this game.
For one that is new to X360ce, it is an emulator that helps set gamepad controller to play PC games and the settings are easy to carry out. This content will tell you what you need to know about Samurai Warriors 5. It will also bring the X360ce Settings for Samurai Warriors 5.
What You Need to Know About Samurai Warriors 5
Samurai Warriors 5 is a hack and slash game and its initial release date is 24th June 2021. The game consists of two modes which are a Single-player video game, Multiplayer video game. Its developers are Koei Tecmo, Omega Force and publishers are Koei Tecmo, KOEI TECMO AMERICA Corporation. Samurai Warriors 5 is available for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows.
System requirements for Samurai Warriors 5 include 6 GB RAM memory, 25 GB Storage and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon R7 370 graphics. For the game to play better on your PC, it should have up to 8 GB Ram memory.
How to Download Samurai Warriors 5
One of the games available at the Steam Store is Samurai Warriors 5 and from there you can download this game using the normal steps. The list below contains the steps you need
- Connect your PC to the internet
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Sign up for an account or log in to your account if you already have an account
- Using the search icon search for Samurai Warriors 5
- Click add to cart once seen
- Add up the required payment
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download Samurai Warriors 5
X360ce Settings for Samurai Warriors 5
The X360ce Settings for Samurai Warriors 5 is what you will get below and it can be easily done and you would not find the steps confusing. But you would first need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can begin the settings. Follow the steps below to carry out this process
- Open your web browser
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the display on the screen
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Samurai Warriors 5 once it is done saving
These are the steps you need for the X360ce Settings for Samurai Warriors 5 and you can play the game with your gamepad controller once you are done with them.