The Sakuna of Rice and Ruin is a Japanese action role-playing and simulation video game that was developed by Edelweiss and published by Marvelous. This game happens to be the first game released in North America on November 10, 2020, for the Nintendo Switch, PC, Playstation 4 through steam. This game is truly fun to play on your PC, but if you cannot get the best controller for your PC to play the game, and what you have the regular PC joystick, then what you need is the X360ce Settings for Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin.
With your controller, you get to control the goddess princess sakuna, which was giving the task of exploring and clearing the Isle of Demons of Monsters while searching for a small group of human characters. The game deals are split between two separate gameplay styles: side-scrolling hack and slash platforming levels that would be gradually revealed on the map of the island as you finish the objectives. And this is why you need the X360ce, especially if the controller you have requires dome assistance with settings. And because of that, I would be giving you everything you need to set the controller for Sakuna: of Rice and Ruin.
How to Download X360ce Emulator
Before you can get to enjoying Sakuna: Rice and Ruin, first you need to download the X360ce Emulator that is if you want your PC joystick or USB controller to function in your PC. Now with that stated, follow the steps stated below to download the emulator:
- First, open your browser
- Enter the URL X360ce.com on the search bar
- When the site opens, you would find the 64bit option of the X360ce emulator for download at the top of the site page
- Click it and then your download would begin
With that, you will successfully download the X360ce Emulator. The downloading process shouldn’t take long because the file is very small in size. Once it has finished downloading, extract it, and you are set for the settings.
X360ce Settings for Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin
Now to the main reason for this article, the X360ce Settings for Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin. Once the game is installed and ready to play on your PC, follow the process stated below for the X360ce settings:
- Connect your joystick to your PC
- Then Open the emulator you extracted
- Create a Xinput 1_3.dll by clicking the create icon when it appears along with the dialog box to proceed
- Select the “search automatically for settings” and Click next
- Wait for the searching to finish, then click finish.
- Set the controller, but first, click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller option and to prepare it for settings
- Once it has been filled up, check to see if every button on the controller works perfectly the way you want it to by clicking the buttons on the controller and looking at the preview that is being displayed.
- If it does not fit perfectly, reconfigure it using the controller option on the sides of the page. It is best that you make use of the record option for configuration
- Once you are done, click save and close the emulator
- Copy the X360ce Emulator to the file location folder of Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin
And with this, you are set to play the game Sakuna: of rice and ruin using your PC joystick or a USB controller.