If you enjoy watching the movie TOMB Rider then you should also check out the game. But before you can play Rise of the Tomb Raider on PC, you will need a gamepad controller if you don’t want to use the keyboard. The X360ce Settings for Rise of the Tomb Raider will help you set your gamepad controller to play this game.
Among all the action-adventure games that you will find, Rise of the Tomb Raider is one of the best due to its gameplay. This content will tell you what you need to know about Rise of the Tomb Raider. It will also bring the X360ce Settings for Rise of the Tomb Raider.
What You Need to Know About Rise of the Tomb Raider
Rise of the Tomb Raider is an action-adventure game and its initial release date is 2015. The game developers are Crystal Dynamics, Eidos-Montréal, Feral Interactive, Cameron Suey while its publishers are Square Enix, Feral Interactive, Xbox Game Studios. Rise of the Tomb Raider is available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and Microsoft Windows.
System requirements for Tomb Raider include 25 GB storage, 6 GB RAM memory, NVIDIA GTX 650 2GB or AMD HD7770 2GB graphics. For better performance of the game, your PC should have up to 8 GB RAM memory and more than 25 GB available space.
How to Download Rise of the Tomb Raider
This game is among the numerous games available at the Steam Store and from there you can download it. Below are the steps you need to download Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Connect your PC to the internet
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Sign up for an account or log in to your account if you already have an account
- Using the search icon search for Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Click add to cart once seen
- Add up the required payment
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download Rise of the Tomb Raider
X360ce Settings for Rise of the Tomb Raider
The X360ce Settings for Rise of the Tomb Raider is what you will get below and it can be easily done and you would not find the steps confusing. But you would first need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can begin the settings. Follow the steps below to carry out this process
- Open your web browser
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the display on the screen
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Rise of the Tomb Raider once it is done saving
You can start playing Rise of the Tomb Raider with your gamepad controller once you are done with these steps.