There are different categories of games which are sports games, horror games and actions games. But to play PC games you would need a gamepad controller. Resident Evil Village is a horror game and that would need a gamepad controller. The X360ce Settings for Resident Evil Village will allow you to set your controller to play the game.
If you are new to X360ce then you should note that it helps set gamepad controllers to play PC games. This content will tell you what you need to know about Resident Evil Village. It would bring the steps on how to download the game and also the X360ce Settings for Resident Evil Village.
Facts You Need to Know About Resident Evil Village
Resident Evil Village initial release date is 18th April 2021 and it is a game composed by Shusaku Uchiyama. Its developer is Capcom while producers are Tsuyoshi Kanda; Peter Fabiano; Masachika Kawata. This game follows the series Resident Evil and it is available for PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, Google Stadia and Microsoft Windows.
It is a first-person shooter game and the player will take the role of Ethan Winters and would have to experience every up-close battle and terrifying pursuit. System requirements are Windows 10 and 64-bit processor, 8 GB RAM memory and 28 GB storage. For better performance Player PC should have up to 16 GB RAM memory and more than 28 GB available space.
How to Download Resident Evil Village
To download Resident Evil Village, you would need an active internet connection and would have to visit the Steam Store. Follow the steps below to get the game
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have one with them or log in to your account using your account details
- Search for Resident Evil Village
- Once seen click add to cart
- Add up the payment
- Once you are done with the payment, the game will be added to your library,
- Resident Evil Village will be available to download at your library
X360ce Settings for Resident Evil Village
The X360ce Settings for Resident Evil Village are easy to carry out and you would not find the steps complicated. But before you will begin, you would have to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator. Follow the steps below to carry out the settings
- On your PC, open your web browser
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect the USB gamepad controller to your PC
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Click the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box created a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- To prepare it for settings click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller
- Carry out the settings
- Click the buttons to confirm if they are working properly
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Resident Evil Village
You can now open the game to access all the features of Resident Evil Village once you are done with these steps as these are the X360ce Settings for Resident Evil Village.