Every gamer who love action games would also like Rage 2 as it is a game with a lot of adventures that players will like. The game is a first=person shooter game that would require a gamepad controller. The X360ce Settings for Rage 2 will enable the user to set the gamepad controller to play the game.
The game has a very interesting storyline that the players would like and it is a single-player game. This article will provide some facts you need to know about the game Rage 2, give the steps on how to download the game and provide the X360ce Settings for Rage 2.
Facts You Need to Know About the Rage 2 Game
The game Rage 2 was developed by the Avalanche Studios company and was published by Bethesda Softworks. The game is a first-person shooter game and under the categories of games, it is considered to be an action game. In the game, the player will have to play the role of Walker who is one of the last survivors of the wasteland after 80% of the earth’s population was cut-off by an asteroid.
While bloodthirsty gangs roam the earth, the player will have to embark on different adventures seeking revenge and justice. The system requirement of the game includes 8 GB RAM memory, 50 GB available storage and it also requires Windows 7. It would be recommended that the player PC should have more than 50 GB available storage, up to 16 GB RAM memory and Windows 7 and above is recommended.
How to Download Rage 2
So far, if you would like to download the game you can get Rage 2 from the Steam Store using the normal steps. Below are the steps needed to download the game
- Make sure you have an internet connection
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Sign up for an account or log in to your account if you already have an account with them
- Search for Rage 2
- Select add to cart once seen
- Add up the payment for the game
- Once you are done with the payment, the game will be added to your library,
- Rage 2 will be available to download at your library
How to download the X360ce Software
You will need to download the X360ce (Xbox 360 Controller Emulator) software first before you can download the game. Follow the steps below to download the game
- Make sure you have an internet connection to begin
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
X360ce Settings for Rage 2
No special skills are needed to carry out the X360ce Settings for Rage 2 once you have downloaded the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator Software. Below are the steps needed to carry out the settings
- Connect your USB gamepad controller to your PC
- Open the emulator you extracted
- By clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box created a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- To prepare it for settings Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly
- Using the controller option arrange them if they are not working properly
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Rage 2
You can now enjoy all the features of the game using your gamepad controller once you are done with the X360ce Settings for Rage 2.