All first-person shooter game on PC normally requires a gamepad controller if players are to enjoy the game. The same applies to the game Prey however the gamepad controller would not work for the game without adequate settings. The X360ce Settings for Prey will help you set your normal USB gamepad controller to play the game.
If you are new to X360ce Settings then you should know that it helps set gamepad controllers to play games. This content will tell you Facts you need to know about the game Prey. It will bring the steps on how to download the game and also the X360ce Settings for Prey.
Facts You Need to Know About the Game “Prey”
Prey was developed by Arkane Studios but it was published by Bethesda Softworks and was released on the 5th of May 2017. The game has two modes which are the single-player and multiplayer modes. Prey was written by Chris Avallone, Raphael Colantonio and Richardo Bare and in the game the player is will be the key subject of an experiment meant to alter humanity forever.
But when things get out of hands and the player is now haunted by aliens, the fate of everyone lies in your hand. The system requirements needed to play the game include 8 GB RAM memory, 20 GB storage and a 64-bit processor and operating system. It would be recommended that the player PC should have more than have up to 16 GB RAM memory and over 20 GB storage.
How to Download Prey
Normally to download the game you will need an active internet connection and from the Steam Store, you can get the game. Follow the steps below to download Prey
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Visit the Steam Store
- Sign up for an account or log in to your account if you already have an account
- Search for Prey using the search icon provided
- Once seen select add to cart
- Make the payment for the game
- Once you are done with the payment, the game will be added to your library
- From your library, you can now download Prey
How to Download the X360ce Software
To carry out the settings for the game you will first need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator Software. Follow the steps below to do that
- From your web browser search for x360ce.com
- When the sites open, click on the “x360ce 64 bit “
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
X360ce Settings for Prey
Once you are done installing the emulator, the next step is to carry out the X360ce Settings for Prey. No difficult steps are required as they can be done easily with just a few tips. Below are the needed steps for the settings
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded as an administrator
- Click the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box to create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Select “Search automatically for settings”
- In order to prepare it for settings click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller
- Carry out the needed settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly
- Using the controller option arrange them if they didn’t fit properly
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Prey
You can apply these steps to other PC games as they are the same just follow them accordingly and once you are done with that you are now ready to play the game Prey.