Playing games is mostly enjoyed if you are using a USB gamepad controller however you will have to set the gamepad controller to play the game. Since not everyone has the resources to get a Microsoft pad, the X360ce Setting will help you set your normal USB gamepad controller to games on your PC. The X360ce Settings for Paradise Lost will allow you to set your USB gamepad controller to play the game.
Paradise Lost is a game for PC that is full of features and it is known to be an adventure game. This content will tell you facts you need to know about the game, provide the steps on how to download the game and bring the X360ce Settings for Paradise Lost.
Facts You Need to Know About the Game “Paradise Lost”
The game Paradise Lost is known to be an adventure game and it is also a single-player game. In the game, the player will play the role of a young boy named Szymon who is 12 years old that was raised in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. Szymon will discover a Nazi bunker after the death of his mother while wandering the barren, nuclear wasteland of Poland.
Szymon will have to go on an adventure looking for a man from a photograph his mother cherished so much. The system requirement needed to play the game includes GeForce GTX 960 Graphics, 30 GB Storage and 4 GB RAM memory. It would be recommended that the player’s PC should have more than 30 GB available space, 8 GB RAM memory and GeForce GTX 1060 graphics.
How to Download Paradise Lost
For gamers who would like to download the game “Paradise Lost”, it can be downloaded from the Steam Store. Below are the steps needed to download the game
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Login to your account if you already have an account but if you don’t you can sign up for an account
- Search for Paradise Lost using the search icon
- Click add to cart
- Pay for the Game
- Once you are done with the payment, the game will be added to your library
- From your library, you can now download Paradise Lost
X360ce Settings for Paradise Lost
Like said earlier the emulator allows you to set your gamepad controller to play the game and below the X360ce Settings for Paradise Lost will be given. You will need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator software first before you can carry out the settings. Below is the X360ce Settings for Paradise Lost
- On your web browser
- Search for x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- To start downloading the emulator click the “Download” icon
- Connect the USB gamepad controller to your PC
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Click the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box created a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Paradise Lost once it has saved
You can now enjoy the adventures of Paradise Lost on your PC once you are done with these settings. The X360ce Settings for Paradise Lost is also similar to other PC games.