The Ori and the Will of the Wisps video game is very interesting, and since it is more of a puzzle game, you would require a controller to fully enjoy it, and the X360ce Settings for Ori and the Will of the Wisps is one way to use a USB controller.
About the Ori and the Will of the Wisps Game
The Ori and the will of the wisps is an interesting platform-adventure Metroidvania video game that was developed by Moon Studios and published by Xbox games studies for Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. the game takes after the 2015 Ori and the Blind Forest, and the game was officially released on March 11, 2020.
The Visual of the game was given an overhaul from the two-dimensional artwork in the blind forest, to the three-dimensional models played in the multilayered backgrounds in the will of the wisps. The game story is the continuation of the blind forest, and this time new melee and combats have been introduced.
Players playing the game take up the role of Ori a white guardian spirit. As Ori, players are given the tasks of jumping and climbing and swimming, and more between various platforms in other to solve the puzzles. The gameplay unfolds in the form of Metroidvania, with new abilities and upgrades allowing the players to unlock previously inaccessible areas of the map.
How to Download the X360ce Emulator
Now that we have talked about how interesting the game is, if you must play the game using a PC joystick, you are required to download the X360ce Emulator. To do that, follow the steps stated below.
- First, you open your web browser on your PC
- Then enter the URL www.X360ce.com
- Once the site opens, you would find the 64bit option of the X360ce emulator for download at the top of the site page
- Click it and your download would begin and end in a matter of seconds based on the size of the emulator.
After that, follow locate the file in your downloads and then extract it to be set for the settings.
X360ce Settings for Ori and the Will of the Wisps
The X360ce Settings for Ori and the Will of the Wisps is quite simple and straight. Just follow the steps below to go through with the settings.
- Connect your joystick to your PC
- Then Open the emulator you extracted
- Create a Xinput 1_3.dll by clicking the create icon when it appears along with the dialog box to proceed
- Select the “search automatically for settings” and Click next
- Wait for the searching to finish, then click finish.
- Set the controller, but first, click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller option and to prepare it for settings
- Once it has been filled up, check to see if every button on the controller works perfectly the way you want it to by clicking the buttons on the controller and looking at the preview that is being displayed.
- If it does not fit perfectly, reconfigure it using the controller option on the sides of the page. It is best that you make use of the record option for configuration
- Once you are done settings it, click save.
- After that, copy the x360ce emulator to the file location folder of Ori and the will of the wisps and that is it.
With this, you are set to play the game using your PC Joystick or your USB gamepad.