This will cover the X360ce setting for Olija. The game Olija is all about quests and if you are reading this it might mean you have the game on your PC and will like to set the X360ce for the game and this content got you covered as it will be giving all the information need for the game settings.
If you are a fan of games then you will need to check out the game Olija, the game is very exciting to play and it has a lot of amazing features that will be given below.
What You Need to Know About Olija Game
Like I said earlier the game is all about quests and that quest is to find your way to your homeland alongside other castaways after being shipwrecked and trapped in a mysterious country of Terraphage.
The player will have to discover a strange world and its habitant including Olija through razor-sharp combat, exploration, and a lot more. Like I said earlier the game contains a lot of features that will be given below:
- Craft magic hats
- You will have to meet various character to know more about the Olija and the town Terraphage
- You can also rescue the fellow castaway
- It has a very nice soundtrack
- Amazing graphics
- Solving of puzzles, fighting of combat, and a lot more.
These are some of the few features of the game.
How to Download X360ce Emulator
If you would like to download the X360ce emulator, you don’t need to follow any hard process or you just need to do is to follow the procedures that will be given below to easily download it
- Make sure you have an internet connection
- Open any of the web browsers you have on your PC
- On the search bar, search for x360ce.com and click enter
- After that click on the x360ce 64 bit when the site opens
- After that click the download icon, your download would begin immediately.
Follow this process and you can easily download the x360ce control emulator easily without stress.
X360ce Settings for Olija
After you must have download the x360ce emulator, the next thing to do is to begin the x360ce setting for need olija but there is no need to worry as I will be giving the various steps for the settings below
- To begin the settings, the first thing to do is to connect the controller to your PC
- After that, open the emulator you extracted
- Create a Xinput 1_3.dll by clicking the create icon when it appears along with the dialog box
- To continue click “search automatically for settings” and click next
- Once the setting is done, click finish
- Click the “Auto” to fill up the controller option in order to prepare it for settings
- Set the controller
- Once that, check to see if everything on the controller is working properly by clicking the buttons on the controller
- Reconfigure it using the controller option on the sides of the page, if it does not fit properly
- Click save once you are done with that
- Close it and copy the x360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Olija once it has been saved.
Follow this setting and you can with ease set the x360ce for Olija and you are set to play the game.