Everyone who loves playing PC games would note that it is most enjoyed if they are played with a gamepad controller. That is why you would need a gamepad controller to play Oddworld: Soulstorm. But one point noted so far is that it would not work properly without adequate settings. This is the reason why the X360ce Settings for Oddworld: Soulstorm is important as it would help you to fix your gamepad controller.
If you are just hearing about X360ce Settings for the first time then the point you should note is that it helps you set your gamepad controllers to play games. This content will tell you Facts you need to know about Oddworld: Soulstorm. It will bring the steps on how to download the game and then bring the X360ce Settings for Oddworld: Soulstorm.
Facts You Need to Know About Oddworld: Soulstorm
Oddworld: Soulstorm was released on the 6th of April 2021, the developers of the game are Fat Kraken Studios, Oddworld Inhabitants, Just Add Water, Sabotage Studios and Frima Studio. Oddworld: Soulstorm publishers are Oddworld Inhabitant and Microids.
The game is a single-player game and under the classification of game, Oddworld: Soulstorm is an action-adventure game. Apart from that, it is also full of puzzles that the player will have to solve while playing the game. The player will take the role of Abe a reluctant hero who must lead is follow Mudukon to freedom in the fight against the Magog Cartel and the planet’s ruling power.
There are certain requirements that the player PC should meet before proceeding to play the game. Oddworld: Soulstorm requires Windows 7 and a 64-bit processor and operating system, 8 GB RAM memory and 20 GB Storage. Windows 10, 16 GB RAM memory and more than 20 GB available space is recommended to play the game.
How to Download Oddworld: Soulstorm
From the Epic Game Store, you can get the game if you would like to download Oddworld: Soulstorm. You should note that a steady internet connection is needed and the list below contains the steps you need
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Using the search icon search for Epic Games
- Visit the website once seen
- On the homepage top right corner search for Oddworld: Soulstorm using the search icon
- Once seen, select “Buy Now”
- Make the payment needed to purchase the game
- Once you are done with the payment, the game will be ready to be downloaded
- The next step is to download and install the Game
X360ce Settings for Oddworld: Soulstorm
If your gamepad controller is not working in the game, then you can apply the X360ce Settings for Oddworld: Soulstorm to fit that problem. It can be done easily as it is not difficult just follow the list below. You will first need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator Software on your PC
- Connect your PC to the internet
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect the USB gamepad controller to your PC
- To begin the settings, connect your gamepad controller to your PC
- Open the emulator you downloaded as an administrator
- Click the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box to create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- To prepare it for settings click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to check if they fit the way you want them
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Oddworld: Soulstorm
Once you are done with these steps then you can now play the games as they are the X360ce Settings for Oddworld: Soulstorm.