Nioh is an action role-playing video game and you would need a gamepad controller to access the full features of the game. To set your gamepad controller to play the game, you would need the X360ce Settings for Nioh. This is because it is an emulator that helps set the gamepad controller to play games.
When speaking of games, Nioh is among the best you would find due to its amazing features that you would want to check out if you have not heard of it before. This content will tell you facts you need to know about Nioh. It would bring the steps on how to download the game and also the X360ce Settings for Nioh.
Facts You Need to Know About the Game Nioh
The game Nioh is an action role-player game and its initial release date is 7th February 2017 and its composer is Yugo Kanno. Nioh developer is Team Ninja while its publishers are Koei Tecmo, Sony Interactive Entertainment. The game is available for PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows.
Player will lay the role of a lone traveller that land in Japan and must fight his way through vicious warrior and supernatural Yokei to find what he is looking for. System requirements for Nioh include a 64-bit processor and operating system.
It also includes 6 GB RAM memory and 80 GB of available space.it would be better the player PC have up to 8 GB RAM memory and more than 80 GB available space for better performance.
How to Download Nioh
If you want to download Nioh then you have to visit the Steam Store and you would also need an internet connection. Follow the steps below to get Nioh
- Make sure you have an internet connection
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have one with them or log in to your account using your account details
- Search for Nioh
- once seen click add to cart
- Add up the payment
- Once you are done with the payment, the game will be added to your library,
- Nioh will be available to download at your library
X360ce Settings for Nioh
The X360ce Settings for Nioh are easy to carry out but you would need to follow the steps according to as to avoid mistakes. Before proceeding with the steps, it is compulsory to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator. Follow the steps below to carry out the settings
- Open your web browser
- From the search icon visit x360ce.com
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect the USB gamepad controller to your PC
- To begin the settings connect your gamepad controller to your PC
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Click the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box created a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- To prepare it for settings click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller
- Carry out the settings
- Click the buttons to confirm if they are working properly
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Nioh
Once you are done with these steps, open the game and from there you can now explore all the features of the game using your gamepad controller.