The Nier: Automata game is classified to be an action game and to enjoy the game, you might need a PC gamepad controller. The X360ce Settings for Nier: Automata will help you carry out that process, as you can use it to set your USB gamepad controller to play the game but before you can do that you will need to download the X360ce software.
Nier: Automata is also full of adventures and all game lovers will love the game and it can be downloaded from the Steam Store. This content will tell you what you need to know about Nier: Automata, how to download the game, how to download the X360ce software and also provide the complete steps on the X360ce Settings for Nier: Automata.
What You Need to Know About Nier: Automata Game
Nier: Automata is a game full of adventures and also an action game with a very interesting storyline. The human resistance sends a force of android soldiers to destroy the invaders after being driven away from earth by mechanical being from another world. The war between androids rages and machines could lead to a long-forgotten truth.
The features of the game include Beautifully Desolate Open-World, Auto Mode and this mode is available for beginners, Action-Packed battles and a lot more. To play the game the player PC is expected to meet the minimum requirement for the game and that include Window 7/8.1/10 64 bit, available 50 GB storage space and also 4 GB RAM Memory.
It is recommended that the User PC should have up to 8GB RAM Memory and more than 50 GB available space.
How to Download Nier: Automata
If you would like to download the game but is confused about out to carry out that process, then you can get the game from the Steam Store using the normal process. To download the game, follow the steps below
- To begin, make sure you have an internet connection
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Using the search icon, visit the steam store official page
- Sign up for an account or log in to your account if you already have an account with them
- Search for Nier: Automata
- Once seen, select add to cart
- Make the payment required to purchase the game
- The game will be added to your library, once you are done with the payment
- Nier: Automata will be available to download at your library
How to Download the X360ce Software
Before you can carry out the X360ce settings for Nier: Automata, you will have to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator (X360ce) first, below are the steps need to download the software
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- To download the emulator, click the download icon
These are the steps needed to download the X360ce software.
X360ce Settings for Nier: Automata
You can carry out the X360ce Settings for Nier: Automata once you have downloaded the X360ce software and the settings also apply the other games that will need a USB gamepad controller. Below are the steps needed for the settings
- Connect your USB gamepad controller to your PC to begin
- Open the emulator you extracted
- By clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box created a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Once you are done with that set the controller
- Confirm if all the buttons are working properly
- Use the controller option on the side of the page to rearrange it if it are not working properly
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the x360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Nier: Automata once it has been saved
These are the needed steps for the X360ce Settings for Nier: Automata and it is very easy to carry out just follow the steps above to carry out the procedure.