A lot of people that have heard about the game Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2: Grand Prix definitely wants to play especially nickelodeon fans. Well, if you are looking forward to the X360ce Settings for Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2: Grand Prix then you knocked on the right door because if you are among the many players using their PC, and you do not have an Xbox controller, then you need this content for the basic X360ce settings.
About Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2: Grand Prix
The Kart Racers 2: Grand Prix is an amazing racing game that was developed by Bamtang games and published by Gamemill Entertainment in North America, Maximum games in Europe, and ripples Asia venture in Japan. This game was created to give all Nickelodeon fans the satisfaction of racing with their favorite Nickelodeon Character.
Nickelodeon kart racers 2: Grand Prix features the selection of 30 playable characters, of which the real-life Character JoJo Siwa and characters from 12 different Nicktoons cartoons. The game has 28 courses, some that happen to be remastered from its predecessor, and 2 arenas that are based in different locations from the shows that is included in the game. The game also features 70 non-playable pit crew characters, three of which can be equipped by the racers at a time to receive some interesting additional abilities.
This game supports a local multiplayer of up to four players, as well as the online multiplayer for up to eight players, a feature that the first in the game series do not have.
How to Download the X360ce Emulator
Downloading the X360ce Emulator just to play Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2: Grand Prix using your PC Joystick is a piece of cake, just follow the steps stated below:
- First, you need to open your web browser on your PC
- Then enter this URL www.X360ce.com
- Once the site opens, you would find the 64bit option of the X360ce emulator for download at the top of the site page
- Click it to commence your download.
Once you do that, your download would begin immediately, and since it is in bits, downloading it should not take a lot of time.
X360ce Settings for Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2: Grand Prix
The X360ce Settings for Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2: Grand Prix is what you have been waiting for, and below I would be giving you everything you need for the settings and more. To start:
- First, Connect your joystick to your PC
- The open emulator you extracted
- Create a Xinput 1_3.dll by clicking the create icon when it appears along with the dialog box to proceed
- choose the “search automatically for settings” and Click next
- Wait for the searching to finish, then click finish.
- Set the controller, but first, click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller option and to prepare it for settings
- Once it has been filled up, check to see if every button on the controller works perfectly the way you want it to by clicking the buttons on the controller and looking at the preview that is being displayed.
- If it does not fit correctly, reconfigure it using the controller option on the sides of the page. It is best that you make use of the record option for configuration
- Once you are done settings it, click save.
Once it has been saved, copy the X360ce Emulator along with all the other dll file created to the file location folder of Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2: Grand Prix and that is it. Your controller would function the way you want it to.