The X360ce Settings for Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit Remastered is what I would be stating for you in this content. Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit Remastered is the latest need for speed game, and surely players all over the world, people would be purchasing the game just to play. if you happen to be making use of a USB controller, then you would need the X360ce settings that I would be stating for you below.
About Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit Remastered
Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit Remastered would give you the thrill as you chase and the rush of escape in the Need for Speed hot Pursuit Remastered on your PC. With the game, you get to unleash your savage sense of speed both as an outlaw and a cop in the world’s hottest high-performance cars. Outsmart the heat or takedown lawbreakers with the tactical weaponry at your disposal in a heart-pumping, socially competitive racing experience.
Update with the enhanced visuals, cross-platform multiplayer – which includes the asynchronous competition that is powered by the autolog – including the additional DLC, this happens to be the ultimate edition of criterion games’ critically acclaimed Need for Speed debut. Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit Remastered is here to reignite the pursuit of the old game.
How to download the X360ce Emulator
Below, expect the steps on how to download the X360ce Emulator. They step includes:
- First, you open your browser on your PC
- Enter the URL X360ce.com
- Once the site opens, you would find the 64bit option of the X360ce emulator for download at the top of the site page
- Click it and then your download would commence and end in a matter of seconds because of its size.
Once it has been downloaded, locate the downloaded file and extract it to prepare it for the settings.
X360ce Settings for Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit Remastered
The X360ce Settings for Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit Remastered is an easy step, just follow the steps stated below to go through with the X360ce settings.
- Connect your joystick to your PC
- Then Open the emulator you extracted
- Create a Xinput 1_3.dll by clicking the create icon when it appears along with the dialog box to proceed
- Select the “search automatically for settings” and Click next
- Wait for the searching to finish, then click finish.
- Set the controller, but first, click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller option and to prepare it for settings
- Once it has been filled up, check to see if every button on the controller works perfectly the way you want it to by clicking the buttons on the controller and looking at the preview that is being displayed.
- If it does not fit perfectly, reconfigure it using the controller option on the sides of the page. It is best that you make use of the record option for configuration
- Once you are done settings it, click save.
Once it has been saved it, close the settings page, and copy the X360ce emulator along with all the other dll file that was created to the “file location” folder of Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit Remastered and you are set to make use of your joystick.