Playing NBA 2k21 is awesome, but if you are making use of a PC Joystick for your PC, and you want to play the game using a controller so bad, then check out the x360ce Settings for NBA 2K21. NBA 2K21 is an impressive Basketball video game developed by Visual Concepts and published by 2K Sports, based on the National basketball association.
This game happens to be the 22nd in the franchise, and it definitely came with a lot of interesting gameplay along with some interesting upgrades compared to the previous ones.
The X360ce settings for NBA 2K21 are very necessary if you want to play NBA 2K21 especially if you do not have an Xbox 360 controller. Most PC joystick requires an Emulator to function better, the best so far is the X360ce, and a lot of people are making use of it. With that stated, expected the x360ce Settings for NBA 2K21 from this content and more.
How to Download the X360ce Emulator
The available steps on how to download the X360ce emulator is not so complicated, as a matter of fact, it consumes only kilobytes of your data, so you do not have to consume a lot of bandwidth just to download it. With that stated follow the steps below to download the X360ce emulator for your PC so that you can play the NBA 2K21 using your PC Joystick.
- Open your browser, and enter X360ce to access the site.
- Once the site has opened, you would find the X360ce emulator download option at the Top left section of the screen
- Click on the 64bit version for download.
Once you do that, your download would begin and end almost immediately. Extract the file and you are ready for the x360ce Settings for NBA 2K21.
X360ce Settings for NBA 2K21
The x360ce Settings for NBA 2K21 is not so complicated, but if you have been making use of X360ce before, then you should not rely on the process. But if you are new to it, follow the process stated below.
- Connect your joystick to your PC or Laptop
- Open the emulator that you extracted
- Then Create a Xinput 1_3.dll by clicking the create icon when it appears at the side of the dialog box
- select “search automatically for settings” and Click next
- Wait for the searching to end, then click finish.
- Set the controller, but first, click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller option and to prepare it for settings
- Once it has been filled, check to see if it fits perfectly by clicking the buttons on the joystick and looking at the preview that is being displayed.
- If it does not fit perfectly, reconfigure it using the controller option on the sides of the page. It is best that you use the record option
- Once you are done, click save.
Once you are done with the settings copy the X360ce emulator along with all the other dll files created to the file location folder of NBA 2K21, and you are set.