Below are the X360ce Settings for NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM TRILOGY. NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM TRILOGY is an amazing game that was recently released. You would get the best experience out of the game playing with your controller, and if you do not have one that would connect easily, then you should check out this content for the X360ce settings.
About NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM TRILOGY
The NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy is a collection of the first 3 Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm game released on the Nintendo Switch. This game Chronicles the whole saga of Naruto’s Story from as the kid of a really great Ninja war.
The game is a 3D arena fighter with the player being able to play using the characters from the Naruto series. The fight only happens between two players, but they can have up to two supports, each of them deals with damage. There is also limited use of items that students can use along with a D-pad for several effects. Each of the characters comes with their own Jutsu that lets them play differently. There is more to the game, and you would discover the most of it when you start playing the game.
How to Download the X360ce Emulator
Downloading the X360ce Emulator is not so complicated, just follow the steps stated below, and in no time your download would be concluded. The steps include:
- First Open your browser and enter X360ce.Com
- Once the site opens, you would see three options of x360ce emulators to download
- Download the 64bit version by clicking it at the top of the screen. You can also download the 32bit version if you want to play a 32bit game.
Once you have downloaded the 64bit version of the game, then you are prepared for the X360ce Settings for NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM TRILOGY.
X360ce Settings for NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM TRILOGY
The X360ce Settings for NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM TRILOGY is not something very complicating because the steps to follow are not so hard. The steps include:
- First, connect your PC gamepad
- Extract and open the X360ce 64bit version emulator you downloaded
- Create a Xinput 1_3.dll by clicking the Create on the screen that appears
- Select “Search automatically for settings” and Click next
- Wait for it to finish searching, then click finish.
- With that, you would be required to set the controller, but first, click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller option and make it ready for configuration
- Once it has been filled up, check to see if everything fits by clicking the icons on the controller and looking at the preview on the screen.
- If it does not fit perfectly, you can reconfigure it using the controller option on the sides of the settings page. The best way to set the controller is using the record option available when you click a button.
- Once you are done settings, click Save.
Copy and paste the controller icon including the .dll file created to the “file location of NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM TRILOGY. And you are set to play the game.