One of the best games you can find on PC is Maneater and this one is an action role-playing game. But you would need a gamepad controller to access the features of the game as it would be mostly enjoyed this way. The X360ce Settings for Maneater would enable you to set your USB gamepad controller to play this game.
But if you just heard of X360ce then you should note that it is an emulator that helps set USB gamepad controllers to play PC game. This content will tell you what you need to know about Maneater. It would bring the steps on how to download this game and furthermore provide the X360ce Settings for Maneater.
What You Need to Know About Maneater
Maneater is an action role-playing game and its initial release date is 22nd May 2020, this game is also a single-player video game. Maneater developers are Tripwire Interactive, Blindside Interactive while its publishers are Tripwire Interactive, Deep Silver, Koch Media. This game is available for PlayStation 4 and 5, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X and S, Microsoft Windows.
In the game, the player will experience the ultimate power fantasy as the apex predator of the seas. System requirements include Intel HD 5500, 64-bit processor and operating system, 8 GB RAM memory and 20 GB storage.
For better performance, your PC should be Windows 10, have Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 390 or Higher Graphics cards. Also, it should have more than 8 GB RAM memory and over 20 GB of available space.
How to Download Maneater
You can get Maneater from the Steam Store and Epic Game Store using the normal download process. but you would also need an active internet connection. Follow the steps below to get the game from the Steam store
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Sign up for an account or log in to your account if you already have an account
- Using the search icon search for Maneater
- Click add to cart once seen
- Make the necessary payment
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download Maneater
These are the steps you need to download Maneater from the steam store while you can follow the steps below to get this game from the Epic Game Store
- From your web browser visit Epic Game Store
- Visit the website once seen
- On the homepage search for Maneater
- Once seen, select “Buy Now”
- Make the payment for the game
- Once you are done with the payment, the game will be ready to be downloaded
- The next step is to download and install the Game
X360ce Settings for Maneater
Below I will be providing the complete steps for the X360ce Settings for Maneater all you have to do is to follow them according. You would need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulation first before you can begin the settings. The list below contains the steps you need
- Open your web browser
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the display on the screen
- Using the controller option, arrange them if they are not working properly
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Maneater once it is done saving
With these steps, you can now use your gamepad controller to play this game and you can also apply them to other games.