Adventure games are one of the best you would find because they normally follow a very interesting storyline. But you would need a gamepad controller to access this game as you would enjoy it this way. The X360ce Settings for King of Seas would help you set your gamepad controller to work with this game.
All gamers would want to check out King of Seas and it is among one of the best games that you would find on PC. This content will tell you what you need to know about King of Seas and bring the steps on how to download it. It would furthermore bring the X360ce Settings for King of Seas.
What You Need to Know About King of Seas
King of Seas is an adventure game whose initial release date is 18th February 2021 and it is also an action-role playing game. The game developer is 3DClouds while its publishers is 3DClouds, Team17. King of Seas is available for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows.
System requirements include GeForce GTX 550 Ti / Radeon HD 6790 2GB VRAM* Graphics, 4 GB storage and 4 GB RAM memory. For better performance, your PC should have up to GeForce GTX 960 / Radeon HD 7950 3GB VRAM* Graphics Card, up to 8 GB RAM memory and more than 4 GB available space.
How to Download King of Seas
To download King of Seas, you would need an active internet connection and would have to visit the Steam Store. Follow the steps below to download King of Seas
- Connect your PC to the internet
- Visit the Steam Store using the search icon
- Log in to your existing account if you have one or you can create an account with this if you don’t have
- Using the search icon search for King of Seas
- Click add to cart once seen
- Add up the payment
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download King of Seas
X360ce Settings for King of Seas
Below I would be providing the complete guide for the X360ce Settings for King of Seas and the steps are not complicated at all. But you would need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can carry out this setting. The list below contains the steps you need
- Open your web browser
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- To begin the settings, connect your gamepad controller to your PC
- Open the emulator you downloaded as an administrator
- Clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the display on the screen
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of King of Seas once it is done saving
These are the steps you need for the X360ce Settings for King of Seas and you can also apply them to other PC games as they are the same.