Most games on PC requires a USB gamepad controller if you don’t want to use the keyboard as you will enjoy playing them this way. Without the right settings, the controller might not function properly. The X360ce Settings for Kena: Bridge of Spirits will help you set your gamepad controller to play this game.
X360ce is an emulator that helps set gamepad controllers to play any type of PC game and the settings are easy to carry out. This content will tell you what you need to know about Kena: Bridge of Spirits and how to download it. It would also bring the guide for the X360ce Settings for Kena: Bridge of Spirits.
What You Need to Know About Kena: Bridge of Spirits
Kena: Bridge of Spirits is an action-adventure single-player video game and its initial release date is 24th August 2021. Its developers and publishers are Ember Lab, Ember Lab, LLC. Kena: Bridge of Spirits is available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Microsoft Windows.
System requirements for Kena: Bridge of Spirits include 12 GB RAM memory, 25 GB Storage and AMD Radeon R7 360 2GB/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti 2GB or Equivalent graphics. For this game to play better on your PC, it is recommended that it has up to 16 GB of RAM memory.
How to Download Kena: Bridge of Spirits
This game is available for download at the Epic Game Store but you would need an active internet connection before you can download this game. The list below contains the steps you need to download Kena: Bridge of Spirits
- Connect your PC to the Internet
- Open any of the web browsers on your PC
- Using the search icon search for Epic Games
- Visit the website once seen
- On the homepage search for Kena: Bridge of Spirits
- Once seen, select “Buy Now”
- Make the appropriate payment for the game
- Once you are done with the payment, the game will be ready to be downloaded
- The next step is to download and install the Game
X360ce Settings for Kena: Bridge of Spirits
The X360ce Settings for Kena: Bridge of Spirits is what you will get below and it can be easily done and you would not find the steps confusing. But you would first need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can begin the settings. Follow the steps below to carry out this process
- Open your web browser
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the display on the screen
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Kena: Bridge of Spirits it is done saving.
These are the steps you need for the X360ce Settings for Kena: Bridge of Spirits and you can start playing this game with your gamepad controller once you are done with them.
- Life is Strange: True Colors X360ce Settings for Any PC Gamepad Controller | TESTED & WORKING
- NBA 2k22 X360ce Settings for Any PC Gamepad Controller | TESTED & WORKING
- Tales of Arise X360ce Settings for Any PC Gamepad Controller | TESTED & WORKING
- WRC 10 X360ce Settings for Any PC Gamepad Controller | TESTED & WORKING