It Takes Two is a game for PC and like most PC it would be recommended to play the game with a gamepad controller. It is because it is most enjoyed this way but to do that you will need to set your gamepad controller to play the game. The X360ce Settings for It Takes Two will allow you to set your normal gamepad controller to play the game.
It Takes Two is known to be an Action-Adventure Game and it is also a game for two that is a multiplayer game. This content will tell you facts you need to know about the game It Take two, provide the steps on how to download the game and give the X360ce Settings for It Takes Two.
Facts You Need to Know About It Takes Two
The Game It Takes Two is a multiplayer game that was developed by Hazelight Studios and published by Electronic Arts (EA), It was released on the 26th of March 2021. In the game, the player along with a friend will have to embark on an adventure. You can your friend will have to complete several challenges on the game. You and your friend will play the role of Cody and May two human couple change into dolls by a magic spell.
The system requirements of the game include a 64-bit processor and operating system, 50 GB storage and 8 GB RAM memory. It would be recommended that the players PC should have more than 50 GB available space and up to 16 GB RAM memory. Windows 8.1 is also required by the game.
How to Download It Takes Two
Players who would like to download the game “It Takes Two” can get the Origin Game Store and Steam Store. To download the game from the Steam Store, follow the steps provided below
- Have an internet connection to begin
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Sign up for an account or log in to your account if you already have an account
- Search for It Takes Two
- Click add to cart
- Pay for the Game
- Once you are done with the payment, the game will be added to your library
- From your library, you can now download It Takes Two
These are steps needed while that of the Origin Game Store are the steps below
- Visit the Origin Store from your web browser
- Sign up for an account but if you already have an account log in to your account
- Click add a game
- Search for It Takes Two using the search icon provided
- Make the appropriate payment for the game
- You can now have access to download the game once you have paid for the game
X360ce Settings for It Takes Two
By carrying out the X360ce Settings for It Takes Two, you can set your gamepad controller to play the game. In order to do that you will need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator Software first. The steps below are what you need to carry out this process
- From your web browser search for x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Once you have done downloading the emulator to begin the settings connect the gamepad controller to your PC
- Open the emulator you downloaded as an administrator
- Click the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box to create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of It Takes Two
You can also apply these steps to other PC games as they contain the same process and you can now enjoy the game once you are done with the settings.