What better way to play the Immortals Fenyx Rising game on windows than making use of a Controller? But if you cannot purchase a controller that would work perfectly fine without any settings, then you need the X360ce Settings for Immortals Fenyx Rising.
About the Immortals Fenyx Rising Game
Immortals Fenyx Rising is an interesting game originally known as Gods and Monsters. The game is an action-adventure video game created by Ubisoft Quebec and published by Ubisoft. This game is truly interesting, and you would know what I mean if you have played the recent parts in the series.
At the beginning of the game, players get to customize their character and select gender, voice, and appearances of fenyx making use of Aphrodite’s Beauty chair. Players are given the option to go back to the chair and customize the fenyx.
Immortals Fenyx Rising is set in a large open world, made up of seven distinct regions inspired by the Greek gods. This game is truly amazing, and if you want to play the game using a PC joystick, then expect detail on how to set the X360ce settings for Immortals fenyx rising.
How to Download the X360ce Emulator
Before you can start playing the game using the X360ce settings, first you need to download the emulator, which is not so complicating. Just follow the steps stated below.
- First, you open your browser on your PC
- Enter the URL www.X360ce.com
- Once the site opens, you would find the 64bit option of the X360ce emulator for download at the top of the site page
- Click it and then your download would commence and end in a matter of seconds because of its size.
After you have downloaded it, extract the file that you downloaded to prepare it for the settings.
X360ce Settings for Immortals Fenyx Rising
Once you have downloaded the emulator, the X360ce Settings for Immortals Fenyx Rising is what remains. Follow the steps stated to set the controller.
- Connect your joystick to your PC
- Then Open the emulator you extracted
- Create a Xinput 1_3.dll by clicking the create icon when it appears along with the dialog box to proceed
- Select the “search automatically for settings” and Click next
- Wait for the searching to finish, then click finish.
- Set the controller, but first, click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller option and to prepare it for settings
- Once it has been filled up, check to see if every button on the controller works perfectly the way you want it to by clicking the buttons on the controller and looking at the preview that is being displayed.
- If it does not fit perfectly, reconfigure it using the controller option on the sides of the page. It is best that you make use of the record option for configuration
- Once you are done settings it, click save.
- Close the emulator and copy the x360ce app to the file location folder of the Immortals Fenyx Rising and you are set to play the game.
And after these steps stated above, you have successfully carried out the X360ce Settings for Immortals Fenyx Rising.