A gamepad controller is recommended to play games on PC as you will enjoy them better this way. But you will need to set the gamepad controller to work with the game. The X360ce Settings for Helldivers will help you set your gamepad controller to play this game.
A lot of shooter games are available but one of the best that you will find is Helldivers. This content will tell you what you need to know about Helldivers. It will bring the steps on how to download this game and also the X360ce Settings for Helldivers.
What You Need to Know About Helldivers
Helldivers is a shooter video game and its initial release date is 3rd March 2015. The game developer is Arrowhead Game Studios and its publisher is Sony Interactive Entertainment. Helldivers is available for PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation Vita, PlayStation 3.
System requirements for Helldivers include 4 GB RAM memory, 7 GB storage and 512 MB NVIDIA GeForce 9800 / ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT graphics. For this game to play better on your PC, it should have more than 7 GB of available space.
How to Download Helldivers
You can download Helldivers from the Steam Store and this will not be a problem. Follow the steps below to get this game
- Connect your PC to the internet
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Sign up for an account or log in to your account if you already have an account
- Using the search icon search for Helldivers
- Click add to cart once seen
- Add up the required payment
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download Helldivers
X360ce Settings for Helldivers
The X360ce Settings for Helldivers is what you will get below and it can be easily done and you would not find the steps confusing. But you would first need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can begin the settings. Follow the steps below to carry out this process
- Open your web browser
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the display on the screen
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Helldivers once it is done saving
You can start playing Helldivers with your gamepad controller once you are done with the steps above.