The X360ce Settings for Haven is the main reason for this content, and I would be giving you everything you need concerning the X360ce settings. Haven is one of the latest interesting games to try out, and am sure if you are among the first set of people that are playing the game and you do not have an Xbox 360ce controller, then you most definitely need the settings stated below.
This game is a 2020 role-playing game that was developed and published by the Game Bakers. The game was released on Windows, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox series X/S, while versions for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch has been scheduled for release in early 2021.
This game is a third-person role-playing game accommodated with survival game elements. The game is set around two lovers, Yu and Kay, that escaped to an uninhabited lost planet called source.
The player gets to control both of the characters, or play the game in a Co-op multiplayer with another person, as they search for materials and resources for their nest, their spaceship. Over time, players would get to face hostile creatures in the game. The game also features real-time combat, which requires the player to coordinate and utilize the skills of both Yu and Kay.
How to Download the X360ce Emulator
Follow the steps state below to download the X360ce emulator, that is if you do not have the X360ce emulator.
- First, you open your web browser on your PC
- Then enter the URL www.X360ce.com
- Once the site opens, you would find the 64bit option of the X360ce emulator for download at the top of the site page
- Click it and your download would begin and end in a matter of seconds based on the size of the emulator.
After that, follow locate the file in your downloads and then extract it to be set for the settings.
X360ce Settings for Haven
The X360ce Settings for Haven is not so complicated. Just follow the steps below to go through with the settings.
- Connect your joystick to your PC
- Then Open the emulator you extracted
- Create a Xinput 1_3.dll by clicking the create icon when it appears along with the dialog box to proceed
- Select the “search automatically for settings” and Click next
- Wait for the searching to finish, then click finish.
- Set the controller, but first, click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller option and to prepare it for settings
- Once it has been filled up, check to see if every button on the controller works perfectly the way you want it to by clicking the buttons on the controller and looking at the preview that is being displayed.
- If it does not fit perfectly, reconfigure it using the controller option on the sides of the page. It is best that you make use of the record option for configuration
- Once you are done settings it, click save.
- After that, copy the x360ce emulator to the file location folder of Haven and that is it.
With this, you are set to play the game using your PC Joystick or your USB gamepad.