To enjoy playing games on PC, it is recommended that you use a gamepad controller if you don’t want to use the keyboard or mouse. But without adequate settings, the controller might not function properly. The X360ce Settings for Hades will help you set your gamepad controller to play this game.
If you are new to X360ce, then you should know that it is an emulator that helps set gamepad controllers to play PC games. This content will tell you what you need to know about Hades and it will also bring the stops on how to download this game.
What You Need to Know About Hades
Hades is an action dungeon crawler video game and its initial release date is 6th December 2018. Its developer and publisher is Supergiant Games. Tis game composer is Darren Korb and Hades is available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Microsoft Windows.
System requirements for Hades includes 4 GB RAM memory, 1GB VRAM / DirectX 10+ support Graphics and 15 GB Storage. For Hades to play better on your PC, it will be better it have up to 8 GB RAM memory and 20 GB available space.
How to Download Hades
A lot of platforms are available that you can use to download PC games but you can get Hades from the Steam Store. The list below contains the steps that you need to download this game
- Connect your PC to the internet
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Sign up for an account or log in to your account if you already have an account
- Using the search icon search for Hades
- Click add to cart once seen
- Add up the required payment
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download Hades
X360ce Settings for Hades
The X360ce Settings for Hades is what you will get below and it can be easily done and you would not find the steps confusing. But you would first need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can begin the settings. Follow the steps below to carry out this process
- Open your web browser
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the display on the screen
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Hades once it is done saving.
These are the steps you need for the X360ce Settings for Hades and you can apply them to other PC games.