To play games on PC, you would need a PC gamepad controller as you would enjoy it the most this way. But if you don’t set them properly, the gamepad controller might not function well or it would not work. The X360ce Settings for Guilty Gear Strive would enable you to set your gamepad controller to play this game.
This game is one of the best fighting video game that you would get due to it unique features. This content will tell you that you need to know about Guilty Gear Strive and how to download it. It would also provide the X360ce Settings for Guilty Gear Strive.
What You Need to Know to Know About Guilty Gear Strive
Guilty Gear Strive is a fighting video game that was released in 2021. The game follows the series Guilty Gear and its developer and publishers are Arc System Works. This game designer is Daisuke Ishiwatari. Guilty Gear Strive is available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Arcade game, Microsoft Windows.
System requirements for Guilty Gear Strive include 4 GB RAM memory, 20 GB Storage and also AMD FX-4350, 4.2 GHz / Intel Core i5-3450, 3.10 GHz processor. For better performance, your PC should have up to 8 GB RAM memory and over 20 GB of available space.
How to Download Guilty Gear Strive
Guilty Gear Strive is very easy to download but like usual, you would need an active internet connection. Follow the steps below to get this game
- Open your web browser
- Visit the Steam Store
- Log in to your account or Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account with them
- Using the search icon search for Guilty Gear Strive
- Click add to cart once seen
- Make the required payment
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download Guilty Gear Strive
X360ce Settings for Guilty Gear Strive
The X360ce Settings for Guilty Gear Strive is what I would provide below and it is very easy to carry out. You would need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can begin the settings. Follow the steps below to do this
- Open your web browser
- Using the search icon visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- To start downloading the emulator, click the download icon
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded and it would be better to open it as an administrator
- Click the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- To confirm if they are working properly click all the buttons
- Using the controller option arrange them if they are not working properly
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” a Guilty Gear Strive once it is done saving.
These are the steps you need for the X360ce Settings for Guilty Gear Strive, and you have to follow them according to avoid making mistakes.