Among all the action-role playing games you will come across available for PC, one of the best you will get is GreedFall. If you don’t want to use your keyboard to play this game, then you will need the X360ce Settings for GreedFall. This will help you set your gamepad controller to play this game.
What X360ce? This is an emulator that helps set gamepad controllers to play any type of PC game. This content will tell you what you need to know about GreedFall and also bring the X360ce Settings for GreedFall.
What You Need to Know About GreedFall
GreedFall is an action role-playing game and its initial release date is 10th September 2019. The game developer is Spiders and its publisher is Focus Home Interactive. This game composer is Olivier Deriviere. GreedFall is available for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, Microsoft Windows.
System requirements for GreedFall include 25 GB Storage, 8 GB RAM memory, 2 GB, GeForce GTX 660/Radeon HD 7870 graphics. For the game to perform much better, your PC should have up to 16 GB RAM memory.
How to Download GreedFall
One of the best places to get PC games is the Steam Store and you can download GreedFall from this store. Below are the steps you need to download this game
- Connect your PC to an internet connection
- Open your web browser
- Visit the Steam Store
- On the homepage, log in to your account or create one if you don’t have an account with them
- Once you are done with this, search for GreedFall Click add to cart once seen
- Add up the payment
- once you are done with the payment, the game will be added to your library
- GreedFall will be available to download at your library
X360ce Settings for GreedFall
The X360ce Settings for GreedFall is what you will get below and the steps are easy to carry out. You will need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator to begin these settings. Below are the steps you need
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- To begin the settings, connect your USB gamepad controller to your PC
- Open the emulator you extracted
- Click the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box created a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- To prepare it for settings click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Wonder Boy – Asha in Monster World
Once you are done with these steps, you can start playing the game and also it is similar to other PC games.