To enjoy playing games on PC, it is recommended that you use a gamepad controller if you don’t want to use the keyboard or mouse. But without adequate settings, the controller might not function properly. The X360ce Settings for Greak: Memories of Azur will help you set your gamepad controller to play this game.
What X360ce? This is an emulator that helps set gamepad controllers to work with PC games. This content will tell you what you need to know about Greak: Memories of Azur. It will also bring the steps on how to download this game and other useful information.
What You Need to Know About Greak: Memories of Azur
Greak: Memories of Azur is a single-player puzzle-platformer adventure game and its initial release date is 17th August 2021. Its developer is Navegante Entertainment and its publisher is Team17. Greak: Memories of Azur is available for Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X and Series S and PlayStation 5.
System requirements for Greak: Memories of Azur include 2 GB RAM memory, 3 GB Storage and NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT, 512 GB Graphics. For this game to play better on your PC, it is recommended that it have up to 4 GB RAM memory.
How to Download Greak: Memories of Azur
A lot of platforms are available that you can use to download PC games but you can get Greak: Memories of Azur from the Steam Store. The list below contains the steps that you need to download this game
- Connect your PC to the internet
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Sign up for an account or log in to your account if you already have an account
- Using the search icon search for Greak: Memories of Azur
- Click add to cart once seen
- Add up the required payment
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download Greak: Memories of Azur
X360ce Settings for Greak: Memories of Azur
The X360ce Settings for Greak: Memories of Azur is what you will get below and it can be easily done and you would not find the steps confusing. But you would first need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can begin the settings. Follow the steps below to carry out this process
- Open your web browser
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the display on the screen
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Greak: Memories of Azur once it is done saving.
These are the steps you need and once you are done with them, you can start playing the game with your gamepad controller.