Gravity Heroes is an amazing video game for PC that all game lovers want to check out and this game has a lot of features. However, you would need the X360ce Settings for Gravity Heroes. This is to enable set your USB gamepad controller to play the game as it is mostly enjoyed using it. It is just like most PC games that normally needs a gamepad controller to access its full feature.
If don’t know about X360ce Settings and is just hearing about it then you should note that it helps you set your gamepad controller to play PC games. This content will facts you what you need to know about Gravity Heroes. It will bring the steps on how to download the game and the X360ce Settings for Gravity Heroes.
Facts You Need to Know About Gravity Heroes
Gravity Heroes was released on the 20th of March 2019, its developers are Studica Solution, Electric Monkeys while its publisher is PQube. The game is available for Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. Gravity Heroes is a 2D platform shooter that has a lot of amazing features.
Players can fight in different venues in the game like Walls, Ceilings and Floors there is also room for multiplayer. That means the player can team up or play against friends. Gravity Heroes requires Windows 10, 2 GB RAM memory and 600 MB storage. It would be better than the player PC should have up to 1 GB available space and up to 3 GB RAM memory.
How to Download Gravity Heroes
For one who would like to get the game, you can download Gravity Heroes from the Steam Store but you would need an internet connection. Follow the steps below to download the game
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store
- Once seen visit the website
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account or log in to your account using your account details
- Search for Gravity Heroes
- Click add to cart
- Make the payment for the game
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment
- Gravity Heroes will be available to download at your library
How to Download X360ce Software
You would need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator first before you can carry out the settings for the game. The list below contains all the steps you need
- Open your web browser
- Search for x360ce.com
- When the site opens click on the 64-bit
- To start downloading the emulator, click the download icon
X360ce Settings for Gravity Heroes
The steps you need to carry out the X360ce Settings for Gravity Heroes are not difficult to carry out as they are very easy. The list below contains all you need
- Connect the USB gamepad controller to your PC
- Open the emulator you downloaded as an administration
- Click the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller to carry out the settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Gravity Heroes
You are ready to play the game with your gamepad once you are done with these steps as they are all you need.