A USB gamepad controller is necessary to play most games on a PC if you don’t want to play the game with the keyboard. But the controller might not function properly or at all without the right settings. The X360ce Settings for Granblue Fantasy Versus will help you set your gamepad controller to play this game.
Meanwhile, X360ce is an emulator that helps set gamepad controllers to play any type of PC game and the settings are easy to carry out. This content will tell you what you need to know about this game and how to download it. It would also bring the guide for the X360ce Settings for Granblue Fantasy Versus.
What You Need to Know About Granblue Fantasy Versus
Granblue Fantasy Versus is a 2.5D fighting game and its initial release date is May 30th 2019. Its developers are Arc System Works, Cygames and its publishers are Cygames, XSEED Games, Marvelous Inc. Granblue Fantasy Versus is available for PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows.
System requirements for Granblue Fantasy Versus include 7 GB storage, 4 GB RAM memory and Radeon HD 6870, 1 GB / GeForce GTX 650 Ti, 1 GB graphics. Meanwhile for this game to play better on your PC, it should have up to 8 GB of RAM memory.
How to Download Granblue Fantasy Versus
Currently, a lot of websites are available for downloading video games but you can Granblue Fantasy Versus from the Steam store. Follow the steps below to download this game.
- Once seen visit the website
- Log in to your account if you already have an account or sign up for an account
- Using the search icon search for Granblue Fantasy Versus
- Click add to cart once seen
- Add up the required payment
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download Granblue Fantasy Versus
X360ce Settings for Granblue Fantasy Versus
The X360ce Settings for Granblue Fantasy Versus is what you will get below and it can be easily be done on any PC. But, to do this you would first need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can begin the settings. Follow the steps below to carry out this process.
- Open your web browser
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the display on the screen
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Granblue Fantasy Versus it is done saving.
These are the steps you need for the X360ce Settings for Granblue Fantasy Versus and you can start playing this game with your gamepad controller once you are done with them.
- Metro: Exodus X360ce Settings for Any PC Gamepad Controller | TESTED & WORKING
- Lacuna X360ce Settings for Any PC Gamepad Controller | TESTED & WORKING
- Embr X360ce Settings for Any PC Gamepad Controller | TESTED & WORKING
- Battlefield 2042 X360ce Settings for Any PC Gamepad Controller | TESTED & WORKING