Lots of interesting games have been released recently, and one of the, happens to be Godfall. This game is pretty interesting to play, and it has attracted the attention of a lot of players. Now you might be one of the players making use of a USB Gamepad for the game, meaning you might face connection issues. Well, if your controller cannot connect without an Emulator, then you need the X360ce Settings for Godfall.
Godfall is an interesting action role-playing game that was created by Counterplay games and published by Gearbox publishing. This game was released on Microsoft Windows and PlayStation 5 on November 12, 2020.
The game has been set in a high fantasy setting and split into the realms of earth, water, air, where players take the role of one of the last exalted knight’s Orders to prevent a major apocalyptic event. The players are given five different classes of weapons to choose from, based on the armor sets, valor plates, they equip. the classes of weapons include the longsword, dual blades, polearm, two-handed war hammer and the two-handed great sword.
An additional Valorplates and Augments can be equipped in other to customize how the character class plays out. The game supports single-player and up to three players in a cooperative mode. The game also supports single-player and up to three players in cooperative mode. This game is pretty impressive and has gathered a lot of attention to itself.
How to download the X360ce Emulator
If you want to download the X360ce Emulator, so that you can play the game and have a great time playing Godfall, then follow the steps stated below.
- Open your web browser on your PC
- Then enter URL X360ce.com on the search bar
- Once the site opens, you would find the 64bit option of the X360ce emulator for download at the top of the site page
- Click it and then, your download would start and end in seconds based on the size of the emulator.
Once you have downloaded it, extract the emulator to prepare it for the settings.
X360ce Settings for Godfall
The X360ce Settings for Godfall should be easy for you if you have been setting X360ce before. But if the platform is new to you, then follow the steps stated below.
- Connect your joystick to your PC
- Then Open the emulator you extracted
- Create an Xinput 1_3.dll by clicking the create icon when it appears along with the dialog box to proceed
- Select the “search automatically for settings” and Click next
- Wait for the searching to finish, then click finish.
- Set the controller, but first, click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller option and to prepare it for settings
- Once it has been filled up, check to see if every button on the controller works perfectly the way you want it to by clicking the buttons on the controller and looking at the preview that is being displayed.
- If it does not fit perfectly, reconfigure it using the controller option on the sides of the page. It is best that you make use of the record option for configuration
- Once you are done settings it, click save.
Once you are done with the settings, copy the X360ce emulator along with all the other emulators to the file location folder of Godfall, and that is it.