Genshin Impact is truly an amazing game to play, especially when playing with a PC joystick. If you are new to X360ce, then it is an emulator that emulates any controller to an Xbox 360 making it functions perfectly with the game. So, if you are making use of the regular PC Joystick then you really need X360ce.
About the Genshin Impact
The game is a free-to-play role-playing game that was developed by miHoYo. The game features a fantasy open-world environment and action-based battle system making use of elemental magic and character-switching.
The game offers players the opportunity to play using different characters and weapons. Now with that stated, if you want to play the game using your controller, and you cannot afford a good controller that does not require any setting, then you need the X360ce settings for Gendhin impact.
How to Download the X360ce Emulator
Downloading the emulator is not as complicated as you think, just follow the process that is stated below and in no time, you would be having fun playing Genshin Impact. The best part about downloading this emulator is that it takes a kilobyte of your Bandwidth, so downloading it should not be a stress for you. The steps include:
- First, you open your browser on your PC
- Enter the URL X360ce.com
- Once the site opens, you would find the 64bit option of the X360ce emulator for download at the top of the site page
- Click it and then your download would commence and end in a matter of seconds because of its size.
Once it has been downloaded, locate the downloaded file and extract it to prepare it for the settings.
X360ce Settings for Genshin Impact
The X360ce Settings for Genshin Impact is not as complicated as you think, all you have to do is to follow the steps stated below and in no time, you would be enjoying the game with your PC joystick.
- Connect your joystick to your PC
- Then Open the emulator you extracted
- Create a Xinput 1_3.dll by clicking the create icon when it appears along with the dialog box to proceed
- Select the “search automatically for settings” and Click next
- Wait for the searching to finish, then click finish.
- Set the controller, but first, click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller option and to prepare it for settings
- Once it has been filled up, check to see if every button on the controller works perfectly the way you want it to by clicking the buttons on the controller and looking at the preview that is being displayed.
- If it does not fit perfectly, reconfigure it using the controller option on the sides of the page. It is best that you make use of the record option for configuration
- Once you are done settings it, click save.
Once it has been saved it, close the settings page, and copy the X360ce emulator along with all the other dll file that was created to the “file location” folder of Genshin Impact and you are set to make use of your joystick.