The X360ce Settings for G.I. Joe: Operation Blackout is available below in this content, that is if you want to play the game using a PC Joystick, or a USB controller. So far, X360ce has been one of the best ways to get the best out of a controller that requires an emulator to connect, and I would be giving you how to make the X360ce emulator useful in G.I. Joe: Operation Blackout.
About G.I. Joe: Operation Blackout
The game is an amazing first-person shooter game that is based on Hasbro’s G.I Joe toyline. The game has been released on several gaming consoles that include PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows. The game was created by Iguanabee and fair play labs and published by gamemill entertainment in North America and Maximum games in Europe
In the game, players can take on roles of 12 characters from the G.I. Joe team or the Cobra Command, which includes Lady Jaye, Snake Eyes, Scarlett, Duke, Roadblock, Storm Shadow, Destro, Baroness, Cobra Commander, and Zartan.
People playing the game can play the story missions with another in the local split3screen co-op or complete in up to four-player Player versus player local matches in four multiplayer modes: Capture the Flag, Assault, King of the Hill, and Deathmatch Arena. So far, this game is the first G.I joe game since rising of cobra in 2009.
How to Download the X360ce Emulator
Downloading the emulator is not as complicated as you think, just follow the steps stated below to download the emulator
- First, you open your web browser on your PC
- Then enter the URL www.X360ce.com
- Once the site opens, you would find the 64bit option of the X360ce emulator for download at the top of the site page
- Click it and your download would begin and end in a matter of seconds based on the size of the emulator.
After that, follow locate the file in your downloads and then extract it to be set for the settings.
X360ce Settings for G.I. Joe: Operation Blackout
The X360ce Settings for G.I. Joe: Operation Blackout is the straight forward method, Just follow the steps below to go through with the settings.
- Connect your joystick to your PC
- Then Open the emulator you extracted
- Create a Xinput 1_3.dll by clicking the create icon when it appears along with the dialog box to proceed
- Select the “search automatically for settings” and Click next
- Wait for the searching to finish, then click finish.
- Set the controller, but first, click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller option and to prepare it for settings
- Once it has been filled up, check to see if every button on the controller works perfectly the way you want it to by clicking the buttons on the controller and looking at the preview that is being displayed.
- If it does not fit perfectly, reconfigure it using the controller option on the sides of the page. It is best that you make use of the record option for configuration
- Once you are done settings it, click save.
- After that, copy the x360ce emulator to the file location folder of G.I. Joe: Operation Blackout and that is it.
With this, you are set to play the game using your PC Joystick or your USB gamepad.