Most sports games on PC requires a USB gamepad controller if you don’t want to use the keyboard as you will enjoy playing them this way. Without the right settings, the controller might not function properly. The X360ce Settings for F1 2021 will help you set your gamepad controller to play this game.
X360ce is an emulator that helps set gamepad controller to play PC games and the settings are easy to carry out. This content will tell you what you need to know about F1 2021. It will also bring the X360ce Settings for F1 2021.
What You Need to Know About F1 2021
F1 2021 is the official video game of the 2021 formula one and formula 2 championships and its initial release date is 16th July 2021. The game developer is Codemasters and its composers are Brian Tyler, Ian Livingstone. F1 2021 is available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, Microsoft Windows.
System requirements for F1 2021 include 8 GB RAM memory, 80 GB storage and NVIDIA GTX 950 or AMD R9 280 | For Ray Tracing: GeForce RTX 2060 or Radeon RX 6700 XT graphics. For the game to play better on your OC, it should have up to 16 GB RAM memory and more than 80 Gb available space.
How to Download F1 2021
One of the games available at the Steam Store is F1 2021 and from there you can download this game using the normal steps. The list below contains the steps you need
- Connect your PC to the internet
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Sign up for an account or log in to your account if you already have an account
- Using the search icon search for F1 2021
- Click add to cart once seen
- Add up the required payment
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download F1 2021
X360ce Settings for F1 2021
The X360ce Settings for F1 2021 is what you will get below and it can be easily done and you would not find the steps confusing. But you would first need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can begin the settings. Follow the steps below to carry out this process
- Open your web browser
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the display on the screen
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of F1 2021 once it is done saving
These are the steps you need for the X360ce Settings for F1 2021 and you can play the game with your gamepad controller once you are done with them.