To enjoy playing games on PC, it is recommended that you use a gamepad controller. But you will need to set the gamepad controller to work with the game. The X360ce Settings for Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture will help you set your gamepad controller to play this game.
X360ce is an emulator that helps set gamepad controllers to play PC games and it is very easy to use. This content will tell you what you need to know about Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture. It will bring the steps on how to download this game and also the X360ce Settings for Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture.
What You Need to Know About Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture
Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture is an adventure game and its initial release date is 11th August 2015. The game developers are The Chinese Room and Santa Monica Studio. Its composer is Jessica Curry and its designer is Andrew Crawshaw. Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture is available for PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows.
System requirements for this game include 4 GB RAM memory, 8 GB Storage and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti / AMD Radeon HD 6850 graphics. For Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture to play better on your OC, it should have up to 8 GB RAM memory.
How to Download Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture
Downloading Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture will not be a problem as you can get t from the Steam Store. The list below contains the steps you need to download this game
- Connect your PC to the internet
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Sign up for an account or log in to your account if you already have an account
- Using the search icon search for Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture
- Click add to cart once seen
- Add up the required payment
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture
X360ce Settings for Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture
The X360ce Settings for Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture is what you will get below and it can be easily done and you would not find the steps confusing. But you would first need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can begin the settings. Follow the steps below to carry out this process
- Open your web browser
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the display on the screen
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture once it is done saving
These are the steps you need for the X360ce Settings for Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture and you can apply them to other games.