It is recommended that you use a gamepad controller to play action-video games on PC. But Without the right settings, the controller might not function properly. The X360ce Settings for Eldest Souls will help you set your gamepad controller to play this game.
For one that is new to X360ce, you should know that it is an emulator that helps set gamepad controllers to play PC games. In this post, you will get to know about Eldest Souls and the steps on how to download this game.
What You Need to Know About Eldest Souls
Eldest Souls is an action-adventure video game and its developer is Fallen Flag Studio. The game publishers are United Label and CI Games. Eldest Souls is available for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows, Xbox Series X and Series S, PlayStation 5, Xbox One.
System requirements for Eldest Souls include 4 GB RAM memory, 2 GB Storage and GeForce GTX 660 or equivalent with 2 GB of video RAM. For Eldest Souls to play better on your PC, it should have up to 4 GB RAM memory.
How to Download Eldest Souls
One of the games available at the Steam Store is Eldest Souls and from there you can download this game using the normal steps. The list below contains the steps you need
- Connect your PC to the internet
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Sign up for an account or log in to your account if you already have an account
- Using the search icon search for Eldest Souls
- Click add to cart once seen
- Add up the required payment
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download Eldest Souls
X360ce Settings for Eldest Souls
The X360ce Settings for Eldest Souls is what you will get below and it can be easily done and you would not find the steps confusing. But you would first need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can begin the settings. Follow the steps below to carry out this process
- Open your web browser
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the display on the screen
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Eldest Souls once it is done saving
You can start playing Eldest Souls with your gamepad controller once you are done with the steps above.