Dragon Ball series is what lead to the game Dragon Ball FighterZ and the game contains cool anime graphics. Dragon Ball FighterZ is an action game that consists of two modes which are the single-player mode and the multiplayer mode. One of the requirements of the game is a USB gamepad controller. The X360ce Settings for Dragon Ball FighterZ will allow you to set your gamepad controller to play the game.
The games consist of a lot of amazing features that the player will enjoy and it is among the best anime games. This content will tell you facts you need to know about the Dragon Ball FighterZ, give the steps on how to download the game and provide the X360ce Settings for Dragon Ball FighterZ.
Facts You Need to Know About the Game “Dragon Ball FighterZ”
Dragon Ball FighterZ was developed by Arc Systems works company and was published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. It is a 3D fighting game and it consists of single-player mode and multiplayer mode. It has been rated to be among the best fighting games and it is known to be an action game according to the categories of games.
Some of the features of the Dragon Ball FighterZ are High-end Anime Graphics, team match, online modes and a lot more. The games system requirement includes 6 GB available space, 4 GB RAM memory and a 64-bit processor and operating system. It would be recommended that the player PC should be Windows 7 and above, have up to 8 GB RAM memory and more than 6 GB available space.
How to Download Dragon Ball FighterZ
There is no complicated process on how to download the game as you can get Dragon Ball FighterZ from the Steam Store. Below are the steps needed to download the game
- Connect your PC to the internet
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Login to your account if you already have an account or Sign up for an account
- Search for Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Once seen click add to cart
- Make the required payment for the game
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will be available to download at your library
How to Download the X360ce Software
You will first need to download the X360ce (Xbox 360 Controller Emulator) Software first before you can carry out the settings for the game. Follow the steps below to download the emulator
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for x360ce.com
- Visit the website once seen
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- To start downloading the emulator click the download icon
X360ce Settings for Dragon Ball FighterZ
You would need an internet connection to carry out the X360ce Settings for Dragon Ball FighterZ and no special skill are needed. Below are the steps needed to carry out the settings
- Connect your USB gamepad controller to your PC
- Open the emulator you extracted
- By clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box created a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Confirm all the buttons are working properly by clicking them and looking at the preview being displayed on the screen
- Using the controller option arrange them if they are not working properly
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Dragon Ball FighterZ
The X360ce Settings for Dragon Ball FighterZ is also applicable to any other PC game that would need a Gamepad controller.