Doom eternal is a pretty amazing game that was released in late 2020, and so far, a lot of people all over the world are now playing the game. Now, if you happen to be making use of a regular USB Gamepad for your PC, then to make it work, you must definitely need the X360ce Settings for Doom Eternal. Lucky for you, I would be giving you everything you need about the settings.
About Doom Eternal
The game is a first-person shooter game that was developed by ID Software and published by Bethesda Softworks. Doom Eternal is the sequel to Doom (2016), which happens to be the fifth main game in the Doom series. the game was released on March 20, 2020, for windows, PlayStation 4, Stadia, and Xbox One, with a version for Nintendo Switch being released on December 8, 2020, and versions for Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X and series S still on the way.
The game story takes after the event of the 2016 game, the story follows the doom slayer once again, on a mission to bring an end to hell’s consumption of earth and foil and alien maykrs’ plans to eliminate all of humanity.
Players get to take up the role of the Doom Slayer that would have to battle demonic forces of hell, as a first-person perspective. The game continues its predecessor’s emphasis on “push-forward” combat, encouraging the player to engage enemies in order to gain health, ammo, and armor. In the game, the players have access to a lot of interesting firearms, that includes combat shotgun, super shotgun, heavy cannon, rocket launcher, and a lot more.
How to download the X360ce Emulator
Downloading the emulator is not so hard, just follow the steps stated below to download it successfully. plus, it is not a big file, so it should not take more than 2MB to download. the steps include:
- First, you open your browser on your PC
- Enter the URL X360ce.com
- Once the site opens, you would find the 64bit option of the X360ce emulator for download at the top of the site page
- Click it and then your download would commence and end in a matter of seconds because of its size.
Once you have downloaded it, locate the downloaded file and extract it to get it ready for the settings.
X360ce Settings for Doom Eternal
The X360ce Settings for Doom Eternal is an easy step to go through, all you have to do is to follow the steps that I would be stating for you below and in no time, you would be enjoying the game using your PC joystick. the steps includes:
- Connect your joystick to your PC
- Then Open the emulator you extracted
- Create a Xinput 1_3.dll by clicking the create icon when it appears along with the dialog box to proceed
- Select the “search automatically for settings” and Click next
- Wait for the searching to finish, then click finish.
- Set the controller, but first, click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller option and to prepare it for settings
- Once it has been filled up, check to see if every button on the controller works perfectly the way you want it to by clicking the buttons on the controller and looking at the preview that is being displayed.
- If it does not fit perfectly, reconfigure it using the controller option on the sides of the page. It is best that you make use of the record option for configuration
- Once you are done settings it, click save.
Once it is saved it, close the settings page, and copy the X360ce emulator along with all the other DLL file that was created to the “file location” folder of Doom Eternal and you are set to make use of your joystick.