The maker of the Dirt 5 game definitely did a better job with it compared to the previous ones. The X360ce Settings for Dirt 5 is high on demand for players of the game using a PC Joystick or a USB controller. Lucky for them, that is the reason for this content.
About the Dirt 5 Game
Dirt 5 is an amazing video game developed and published by Codemasters. The makers of the game have been doing a great job with the previous games in the series. Dirt 5 is the fourteenth in the Colin McRae rally series, and the eighth game to carry the dirt title.
This game was released on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on the 6th of November 2020, and released on Xbox series X/S on the 10th of November. The game maker also promises to release it on other consoles later this year and next year.
The game is a Racing game with most of its attention place on Off-road racing. The disciplines to encounter in the game include rallycross, ice racing, stadium super trucks, and off-road buggies. Players get to complete events in a wide range of locations which includes Arizona, Brazil, China, Greece, Italy, Morocco, Nepal, New York City, Norway, and South Africa.
Dirt 5 also has some interesting dynamic weather systems and seasons, that affect the racing: for example, the players are only given the opportunity to compete in ice racing events in New York during the winter months.
The game also has a four-player split-screen system which is really awesome. And one of the best ways to play the game especially take part in the split-screen mode is using a controller, and you can make use of a PC joystick controller on your PC only using the x360ce that serves as an emulator.
How to Download the X360ce Emulator
In case you do not have the X360ce emulator on your windows already, follow the steps stated below to download the emulator.
- open your web browser on your PC
- enter the URL www.X360ce.com
- Once the site opens, you would find the 64bit option of the X360ce emulator for download at the top of the site
- Click it and your download would begin. the size of the emulator is only kilobytes so it won’t take much time.
Once it has been downloaded, extract the emulator you downloaded and you are set to use it.
X360ce Settings for Dirt 5
The X360ce Settings for Dirt 5 should not be an issue for you, just follow the steps that I would be stating for you below. if you have been doing this before, then these steps should not be complicated for you.
- Connect your controller to your PC
- Then Open the emulator that you extracted
- Create a Xinput 1_3.dll by clicking the create icon when it appears along with the dialog box to proceed
- Select the “search automatically for settings” and Click next
- Wait for the searching to finish, then click finish.
- Set the controller, but first, click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller option and to prepare it for settings
- Once it has been filled up, check to see if every button on the controller works perfectly the way you want it to by clicking the buttons on the controller and looking at the preview that is being displayed.
- If it does not fit perfectly, reconfigure it using the controller option on the sides of the page. It is best that you make use of the record option for configuration
- Once you are done settings it, click save.
- Once you have saved it, close the emulator, and copy the x360ce emulator along with all the other created dll file to the file location folder of Dirt 5.
And that is it. You are set to play dirt 5 using your PC Joystick.