Destiny 2: Forsaken is a first-person shooter game and is the expansion of the game Destiny 2. To play PC games one would need a gamepad controller. This is because PC games are most enjoyed this way. With the aid of the X360ce Settings for Destiny 2: Forsaken you can set your normal gamepad controller to play the game.
This is because the gamepad controller might not function properly without the X360ce Settings. This content will tell you what you need to know about the game Destiny 2: Forsaken. It will bring the steps on how to download the game and the X360ce Settings for Destiny 2: Forsaken.
Facts You Need to Know About Destiny 2: Forsaken
The game Destiny 2: Forsaken was released on the 4th of September 2018 and it is a Multiplayer Game. It was developed by Bungie Inc and it is known to be among the best multiplayer games. In the game, the Player’s guardian will seek revenge at the hands of Prince Uldren Sov because of the death of Cayde-6.
The features three new sub-classes and super other amazing items compared to the previous one. But to play the game you will need to make sure that your system has 6 GB RAM memory. The system requirements of the game include a 64-it processor and operating system and 105 GB storage. It would be recommended that players PC should have more than 105 GB RAM available space and have up to 8 GB RAM memory.
How to Download Destiny 2: Forsaken
To download Destiny 2: Forsaken, you will have to visit the Steam Store and download the game from there. Follow the steps below to download the game
- Make sure your PC is connected to the internet
- Visit the Steam Store from your web browser
- Sign up for an account or log in to your account if you already have an account
- Search for Destiny 2: Forsaken
- Click add to cart once the game appears
- Add up the necessary payment for the game
- Once you are done with the payment, the game will be added to your library
- From your library, you can now download Destiny 2: Forsaken
X360ce Settings for Destiny 2: Forsaken
Once you are done installing the game, the next step is to carry out the X360ce Settings for Destiny 2: Forsaken. You will need the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator Software to be able to carry out the settings. Below are the steps needed
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded as an administrator
- Click the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box to create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the previews being displayed on the screen
- Using the controller option arrange them if they are not working properly
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Destiny 2: Forsaken
These are the required steps needed to carry out the X360ce Settings for Destiny 2: Forsaken just follow them accordingly.