If you are a fan of first shooter games then you should try checking out Destiny 2: Beyond Light. The game features a very interesting story mode and to play it you will need a gamepad controller. To set your normal gamepad controller to play the game, you will need the X360ce Settings for Destiny 2: Beyond Light.
For one who is just hearing about X360ce, you should know that it is an emulator that allows you to set your normal gamepad controller to play games. This content will tell you about Destiny 2: Beyond Light, it will also bring the steps on how to download the game and the X360ce Settings for Destiny 2: Beyond Light.
Facts You Need to Know About Destiny 2: Beyond Light
The game Destiny 2: Beyond Light was is a first shooter multiplayer game that was released on the 10th of November 2020. Destiny 2: Beyond Light was composed by Michael Salvatori and developed by Bungie Inc. In the game, the player will have to join Guardians to bring down a dark empire.
Destiny 2: Beyond Light requires Windows 7 while other system requirements include 6 GB RAM memory, 105 GB storage and NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 2GB or GTX Graphics. It would be recommended that players PC should have more than 105 GB available space, have up to 8 GB RAM memory and Video NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 970 4GB graphics.
How to Download Destiny 2: Beyond Light
To download Destiny 2: Beyond Light gamers would have to visit the Steam Store and download the game using the normal steps. Follow the steps below to download Destiny 2: Beyond Light
- An internet connection is needed
- From your web browser visit the Steam Store
- Sign up for an account or log in to your account if you already have an account
- Search for Destiny 2: Beyond Light
- Once you have seen the game click add to cart
- Make the required payment for the game
- Once you are done with the payment, the game will be added to your library
- From your library, you can now download Destiny 2: Beyond Light
X360ce Settings for Destiny 2: Beyond Light
The step by step instruction on how to carry out the X360ce Settings for Destiny 2: Beyond Light will be provided below. All you have to do to begin the settings is t first download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator. Below are the needed steps to carry out these settings
- Open your web browser
- Search for x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC once you are done downloading the emulator to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded as an administrator
- Click the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box to create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly
- Using the controller option arrange them if they are not working properly
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Destiny 2: Beyond Light
You can also apply these settings to any other games as it works with all PC games just follow the steps accordingly.