Dead or Alive 6 is a fighting game that contains a lot of splendid features and amazing graphics that the player will enjoy. Dead or Alive 6 is available for PC to enjoy utmost satisfaction it would be better to use a USB gamepad controller. The X360ce Settings for Dead or Alive 6 will help set your gamepad controller to play the game.
With the aid of X360ce, you can use your gamepad controller to play most PC games like Star Wars, the curse of the dead god’s and many other games if you are just hearing of it. This content will tell you facts you need to know about Dead or Alive 6, give the steps on how to download the game and provide the X360ce Settings for Dead or Alive 6.
Facts You Need to Know About Dead or Alive 6
The game Dead or Alive 6 was developed by Team Ninja and published by the Koei Tecmo company it is considered to be a fighting game under the categories of games. Dead or alive began in 1996, and this game consists of the multiplayer and single-player mode. There is also a very interesting storyline that comes with Dead or Alive 6.
The features of the games a very splendid graphics and new special moves that are not available in Dead or Alive 5. Windows 10 is required to play the game while other system requirement includes 8 GB RAM memory, 50 GB storage and Intel Core i5-4690 processor. It would be recommended that the player PC should have more than 50 GB available space, have up to 16 GB RAM memory and Intel Core i7 8700 processor.
How to Download Dead or Alive 6
If you don’t have the game and you would like to download the game, you can get Dead or Alive 6 from the Steam Store. Below are the steps needed to download the game
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Login to your account if you already have an account but if you don’t you can sign up for an account
- On the home page search for Dead or Alive 6
- Once seen click add to cart
- Make the payment for the game
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download Dead or Alive 6
X360ce Settings for Dead or Alive 6
To carry out the X360ce Settings for Dead or Alive 6 once you have downloaded the games, you will first need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator Software. To do that follow the steps below
- On your web browser Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- To start downloading the emulator CLICK the “Download” icon
- Connect the USB gamepad controller to your PC
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- By clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box created a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Confirm if the buttons are working properly by clicking all of them
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Dead or Alive 6
On completing these steps, you can now play the game using your gamepad controller and enjoy all the features of the Dead or Alive 6.