Puzzles games are one of the best genres of games that you will find as they tend to challenge the player. But one of the best of this set of games that you will find is DARQ: Complete Edition due to its gameplay. It would be better to use a gamepad controller to play this game as you will enjoy it more this way. The X360ce Settings for DARQ: Complete Edition will help you et your gamepad controller to play this game.
You may be wondering what X360ce Settings by now if you are just hearing of it. X360ce is an emulator that helps set gamepad controllers to play PC games. This content will tell you what you need to know about DARQ: Complete Edition. It will also bring the X360ce Settings for DARQ: Complete Edition.
What You Need to Know About DARQ: Complete Edition
DARQ: Complete Edition is an adventure puzzle game and its initial release date is December 2020. The game developer is Unfold Games while its publisher is Feardemic. DARQ: Complete Edition is available for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Series S.
System requirements for DARQ: Complete Edition include 4 GB RAM memory, 3 GB storage and NVIDIA Geforce GTX 260 / ATI Radeon HD 4870 Graphics. For this game to play much better on your PC, it should have up to 8 GB RAM memory.
How to Download DARQ: Complete Edition
This game is available in the Steam Store for download and you can get it using the normal steps. Follow the steps below to get DARQ: Complete Edition from the Steam Store
- Connect your PC to the internet
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store using the search icon
- Once seen visit the website
- Sign up for an account or log in to your account if you already have an account
- Using the search icon search for DARQ: Complete Edition
- Click add to cart once seen
- Add up the required payment
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download DARQ: Complete Edition
X360ce Settings for DARQ: Complete Edition
The X360ce Settings for DARQ: Complete Edition can be easily done and you would not find the steps complicated. But you would first need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can begin the settings. Follow the steps below to carry out this process
- Open your web browser
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the display on the screen
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of DARQ: Complete Edition once it is done saving
You can apply the steps for the X360ce Settings for DARQ: Complete Edition to other PC games as they are the same.