Among the various action games available to play on PC, one of the best and most interesting games to play is Darksiders III. But to play this kind of games on your PC, one major recommendation is a gamepad controller. Even with the gamepad controller, you would not be able to play the game without adequate settings. This is why you need the X360ce Settings for Darksiders III.
If you would like to play a game that you would enjoy, you can just check out this game “Darksiders III”. Darksiders III have a lot of wonderful features that all gamers would love to check out. This content will tell you facts you need to know about the game Darksiders III. After that would bring the steps on how to download the game and finally the X360ce Settings for Darksiders III.
Facts You Need to Know About Darksiders III
Darksiders III was developed by Gunfire Games and Published by THQ Nordics and it is known to be an action role-playing video game. Compare to the rest of the kind of game this one contains magnificent features and was released on the 27th November 2018.
This game follows the game series Darksiders and it happens to be the third edition of the game. In the game, the player assumes the role of Fury a game that will embark on an adventure in order to dispose of the seven deadly sins. On her journey, she would encounter different challenges that would have to be overcome.
To play the game the system requirements for Darksiders III include an 8 GB RAM memory and 25 GB available storage. However, there are other requirements 64-bit processor and operating system. So, it would be recommended that the player PC should have more up to 16 GB RAM memory and more than 25 GB available space.
How to Download Darksiders III
To get the game Darksiders III all you have to do is to visit the Steam Store or the Origin Game Store. Another point you should note is that an internet connection is needed to download the game. Follow the steps given in the list below to download the game from the Steam Store
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Search for the Steam Store
- Visit the website
- You will need to sign up for an account but in the case where you already have an account with just log in to your account
- From the search icon provided, search for Darksiders III
- Click add to cart once seen
- Make the payment for the game
- The game will be added to your library once you are done with the payment,
- From your library, you can now download Darksiders III
For Steam Store, follow the steps above to download the game, while that of the origin Game Store, follow the steps below
- On your PC, open the web browser
- Using the search icon visit the Origin store
- Create an account with them or you can just simply log in to your account if there is no record of your account with the store
- Click add a game
- Search for Darksiders III
- Make the appropriate payment for the game
- Once you have paid for the game, you can now have access to download the game
X360ce Settings for Darksiders III
The X360ce Settings for Darksiders III will easily aid you to set your normal gamepad controller to play the game. To carry out the game you will need the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator Software and that is why you need to download the emulator. Follow the steps below to carry out the settings
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- To start downloading the emulator click the download icon
- Once you are done downloading the software, connect your gamepad controller to your PC
- Open the emulator you downloaded as an administrator
- Click the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box created a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the preview being displayed on the screen
- Using the controller option arrange them if they are not working as you want them
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Darksiders III
These are the steps needed to carry out the X360ce Settings for Darksiders III and you can also apply them to any other PC games.