If you one of the many individuals looking forward to playing cyberpunk using a PC Joystick instead of an Xbox 360 controller, then buckle up because I would be giving you the X360ce settings for Cyberpunk 2077. In case you have not heard, cyberpunk is now one of the top trending games, as it was recently released. The game is an open-world action-adventure game set in night city, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour, and body modification.
Players get to play as V, a mercenary outlaw that is going after the one-of-a-kind implant that happens to be the key to immortality.
If you have heard about the game, and you want to have some fun playing it using a Joystick that requires some extra settings, then you need the x360ce settings that I would be giving you later in this content. If you do not know about X360ce, well it is an emulator that enables you to emulate any controller to an Xbox 360 controller.
How to Download the X360ce Emulator
Downloading the X360ce emulator is not as complicated as you think, as a matter of fact, it would only take bits of your bandwidth to do so. So, with that stated, below are the steps on how to download the X360ce Emulator for Cyberpunk 2077.
- First, open your browser
- Then enter the x360ce website using this URL x360ce.com
- Immediately the site is open, you should be able to locate the 64bit option of the x360ce emulator for download at the top of the page.
- Click it and your download would begin immediately.
Once you have downloaded it, extract the file to get it ready for the settings.
X360ce Settings for Cyberpunk 2077
The X360ce settings for Cyberpunk 2077 is not as complicated as you think, just follow the steps that in would be giving to you below and you would be done with the sittings in no time.
- First, connect your joystick to your PC
- Then Open the emulator you extracted
- Create an Xinput 1_3.dll by clicking the create icon when it appears along with the dialog box to proceed
- Select the “search automatically for settings” and Click next
- Wait for the searching to finish, then click finish.
- Set the controller, but first, click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller option and to prepare it for settings
- Once it has been filled up, check to see if every button on the controller works perfectly the way you want it to by clicking the buttons on the controller and looking at the preview that is being displayed.
- If it does not fit perfectly, reconfigure it using the controller option on the sides of the page. It is best that you make use of the record option for configuration
- Once you are done settings it, click save.
Once you have saved it, close the settings page, and then copy the X360ce emulator along with all the other .dll file that was created to the “file location” folder of Star Wars: Squadrons and you are set to make use of your joystick.