What the X360ce Settings for Curved Space? These settings will help you set your gamepad controller to play this game. One good means of video games is PC but you will need a controller if you don’t want to use the keyboard to play the game. This is why you will need these settings and they are easy.
There are a lot of shooter games that you will find but Curved Space is one that you will enjoy playing due to its gameplay. I will tell you what you need to know about Curved Space and also provide the X360ce Settings for Curved Space in this post.
What You Need to Know About Curved Space
Curved Space is a shooter video game and its initial release date is 28th June 2020. This game is available for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, Xbox Series X and Series S, PlayStation 5. The game developer is Only By Midnight Limited and its publishers are Only By Midnight Limited, Maximum Games.
System requirements for Curved Space include 4 GB RAM memory, 2 GB Storage and NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 GT @ 1 GB / ATI® Radeon™ HD 2900 @ 1 GB or better Graphics. For this game to perform better your PC should have up to 6 GB RAM memory and NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 970 / ATI Radeon™ R9 series Graphics.
How to Download Curved Space
There are a lot of games in the Steam Store and Curved Space is among them. Follow the steps below to download this game from the Steam Store
- Connect your PC to an internet connection
- Open your web browser
- Visit the Steam Store
- On the homepage, log in to your account or create one if you don’t have an account with them
- Once you are done with this, search for Curved Space
- Click add to cart once seen
- Add up the payment
- once you are done with the payment, the game will be added to your library
- Curved Space will be available to download at your library
X360ce Settings for Curved Space
Below, you will get the steps for the X360ce Settings for Curved Space and this will help you set your gamepad controller to play this game. You will have to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you begin the steps as it is compulsory. The list below contains the steps you need
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- To begin the settings, connect your USB gamepad controller to your PC
- Open the emulator you extracted
- Click the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box created a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- To prepare it for settings click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Curved Space
Once you are done with these steps then you are set to play Curved Space and you can apply them to other PC games.