A gamepad controller is recommended to play most games available on PC as you will enjoy playing them better with it. But without the right settings, the controller might not function properly. You would need the X360ce Settings for Crysis Remastered to set your gamepad controller to play this game.
What’s X360ce? If you are new to it, you should know that it is an emulator that helps set gamepad controllers to play PC games. This content will tell you what you need to know about Crysis Remastered. It will also bring the steps on how to download this game.
What You Need to Know About Crysis Remastered
Crysis Remastered is a shooter game and its initial release date is 13th November 2007. This game developers are Crytek, Saber Interactive, Crytek GmbH and its publishers are Crytek, Electronic Arts. Crysis Remastered is available for PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360.
System requirements for Crysis Remastered include 8 GB RAM memory, 20 GB Storage and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 TI /AMD Radeon 470 Graphics. For Crysis Remastered to play better on your PC, it should have up to 12 GB RAM memory.
How to Download Crysis Remastered
You can download Crysis Remastered from the Epic Game Store and the steps you need are not difficult. The list below contains the steps you need to download this game
- Connect your PC to the Internet
- Open any of the web browsers on your PC
- Using the search icon search for Epic Games
- Visit the website once seen
- On the homepage search for Crysis Remastered
- Once seen, select “Buy Now”
- Make the appropriate payment for the game
- Once you are done with the payment, then you are set to download it
- The next step is to download and install the Game
X360ce Settings for Crysis Remastered
The X360ce Settings for Crysis Remastered is what you will get below and it can be easily done and you would not find the steps confusing. But you would first need to download the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator before you can begin the settings. Follow the steps below to carry out this process
- Open your web browser
- Visit x360ce.com
- Click on the x360ce 64 bit when the sites open
- Click the download icon to start downloading the emulator
- Connect your gamepad controller to your PC to begin the settings
- Open the emulator you downloaded
- Clicking the create icon when it appears along the dialogue box create a Xinput 1_3.dll
- Click “Search automatically for settings”
- Click the “Auto” icon to fill up the controller in order to prepare it for settings
- Carry out the settings
- Click all the buttons to confirm if they are working properly and when doing that look at the display on the screen
- Arrange them if they are not working properly using the controller option
- Click “Save”
- Close it and copy the X360ce file along with the other dll file created to the “file location” of Crysis Remastered once it is done saving
You can start playing Crysis Remastered with your gamepad controller once you are done with the steps above.